AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mod works here for me (EU, German, Blue-Sign, TMC and Blutooth). Nice Update

Any hint were I can change the voice speech settings? (I mean the spoken next event) I will disable the 300m voice.

From what I understand that is not changeable. Granted I was gone for a year or so. Is it more chatty than other mods? I have been meaning to go in and look at the commands in the speech file based on another post. Will check it out.

Can you please tell me the button to get to the analogue speedo - I came across it once but cant find it now.

thanks

The shortcut is a long press on the current speed sign.

Everything is in the quick menu. That particular button is under the user menu 2. To get there bring up the quick menu you will see "Extra 1 Menu" then "User 2 Menu". There you will see all of the extra screens. The one you want is speedo.

Alex

The shortcut is a long press on the current speed sign.

Everything is in the quick menu. That particular button is under the user menu 2. To get there bring up the quick menu you will see "Extra 1 Menu" then "User 2 Menu". There you will see all of the extra screens. The one you want is speedo.

Alex

Ahh that makes sense as my current speed sign seems to have disappeared. I was pressing everything else lol

Ill have a look through those menus tomorrow and try to get there as well as get current speed back.

thanks

ps. I find it quite amusing I had no problems getting all these mods on with no issues after a day of owning but cant work out what some simple buttons do :)

Ahh that makes sense as my current speed sign seems to have disappeared. I was pressing everything else lol

Ill have a look through those menus tomorrow and try to get there as well as get current speed back.

thanks

ps. I find it quite amusing I had no problems getting all these mods on with no issues after a day of owning but cant work out what some simple buttons do :)

Too funny because I consider my mods some of the easiest mods to use because of the quick menu! ;)

The setting you want is under settings>Visual>Nav Screen Options>Signs displayed on map.

TMC is enabled in Regional. Tried what gehlkaus did, but no effect.

attached 3 pics.

first pic is the normal tmc settings page (with nothing present)

second pic the navisettings with the red/blue car icon which directs to pic 3

pic 3 is what I mean by "extra TMC settings" (never seen that screen before)

Can someone with TMC go into the regional settings and turn on emulator mode and TMC? Then go back out one level and click the TMC button. Does that screen show valuable information to TMC users? Like is it showing signal strength and options that are useful? For some reason this goes to a broken screen when eumlator mode is off. When its on the screen is rendered correctly.

Make sure you turn emulator mode back off when done. :)

Alex

Hi Diafia,

I've tried your latest version today and I'm having two problems.

First one:

I can't get the unit on with your image.res! It seems to be to big? It starts to boot but then it hangs up and stays in bootscreen.

Since V2.3 I use an image.res with a size of 1.03 MB - if I copy that one over it, everything works fine!

It seems, that every image.res with a bigger size is not working. Smallest one I've tested today was 1.5 MB and it still hangs up!

On my search for new images I found files with 3.5 MB - how does that work if mine is hanging up with half of the size?

I've also tried to unpack my image.res, changed some images and ziped that one again - but curiously I do not get approximately the original size again!

I even tried to unzip and zip my original .res-file, but I do not get the original size again!? Tried it with Win.RAR ans 7-zip - same result and size - it goes to 1.9 MB instead of 1.03 MB WITHOUT changing anything!

Any idea for that?

Second problem:

TMC is not working correct! It shows every TMC event with kind and distance, but it does not show freeway / highway numbers! only the shortcut for roadtype is shown, but without a number!

For example german freeways are A1 or A61 and highways are B1 or B61 - but it only shows the kind of event, distance to event an roadtype A or B instead of A1 / B61!

Any idea?

I've tried it with V3.1 and V3.3 - last one working was V2.3!

@ gehklaus: is it (TMC) working correct on your unit and does it show roadnumbers?

Maybe someone will try the image.res I'd like to use and tell me if it works on your unit: Image.zip

(Rename .zip to .res!)

This is the working one I use: Image.zip

(Rename .zip to .res!)

Any hint were I can change the voice speech settings? (I mean the spoken next event) I will disable the 300m voice.

From what I understand that is not changeable. ... Is it more chatty than other mods?

No, I's the same as before! But I've often been wondering about the sence of that 300m command, too - on freeways sometimes it sucks!!

Maybe there is a way to get it away by editing the excel-file in the voice_xxx.zip file?