AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

That is correct, you need 7zip!

I personally have an Image.res of 3.5 MB, no problem at all since one year in FW 3.x.

I found on my 900 that if I have problems with the touch screen accuracy in testmode I go to control panel in winCE and recalibrate the screen. I think it is under stylus in the control panel from memory.

Thanks for the backup guys. :)

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here and I'm also in UK in case EU is the issue.

Also when I select Tom-tom colour scheme (I didn't add it so must be standard) Navi locks up?

It really sounds like the incorrect entry in sys.txt (for both you and ovalball). Take the file onto your computer. Its in /My flash disk\apl2\igo. Open it with notepad and edit the following line:

default_language="english UK"   ;(EU) F500, F700, F900, F90

to be:

default_language="english GB"   ;(EU) F500, F700, F900, F90

Then copy it back.

Either that or you can wait for me to release an update with the correction in it.

You are having really odd issues. Are you sure you cleared your save files out when you updated?

Well, yes. I used your installer, although I left out the US map update (am afraid this is not much use in Belgium)

Anyway, I promised you a video, so here it is. Only thing is: I shot it with my cell phone, and I managed to hold it upside down :$.

Mind you: this is a freeway intersection, so I am using both of my hands a lot of the time :D

Weo

VIDEO0005.wmv

Well, yes. I used your installer, although I left out the US map update (am afraid this is not much use in Belgium)

Anyway, I promised you a video, so here it is. Only thing is: I shot it with my cell phone, and I managed to hold it upside down :$.

Mind you: this is a freeway intersection, so I am using both of my hands a lot of the time :D

Weo

That is odd. So I notice the signs are set large. When they are normal and they turn green do they get large or stay small?

Hi,

today I tested the speedo screen. The speed was going small, but I got only a blank white screen where the map should be.

I don't even know where to start on this. A white background would have to be made as the map is there by default if the black background isn't used.. Is there anything else you can give me? Have you made any changes to anything at all?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes thats the speedo background :sad:

I will copy your Data.zip back. But what can I do? The red doesn`t fit to all the green light in the car.

The speedo background is made up of two images now. If you have Photoshop or another photo editing program just turn those images green. Either that or you are going to have to make your images the exact same size as those two.

I think the reason you are showing white is because the top/bottom image is transparent in the center. You need to make sure yours is too. Make sure you keep the alpha layer in the center.