AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

if I change the names inside the file

"main.ui"by the same name but in Spanish on the

browser will come in Spanish?

We must also change all files with extension

*. ui by the name you put in "main.ui?

I mean .... to translate all the menus, only

edit "main.ui? everything will work?

thanks

Yes, just extract the data.zip find the file menu.ui. In that file is a script named <script d_LBQP_setlist>

In quotes you will see the menu text. There are two entries and a number. One for the menu itself and the other for the smaller menu for when you are changing the button by long pressing one of them. Change them both to whatever you want. The number is the position in the order of appearance and where it looks in the image file to pull the image it uses. Leave that alone and just change both instances of text.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome mod, will send you a few dollars, keep up the work.

Thank you for the donation!

Only question is there anyway to get the cruise screen as the default screen instead of the speed screen?

Not sure what you mean. There is a setting so that you can choose what screen comes up when starting a route. I think I called it "Default Nav Screen". You can choose from the different screens I have added.

Also have not done many mods, what are the reasons for doing TA and NT maps?

Some people have found that one or the other maps give better data in their area. For the most part you should not need to switch unless you want to see what the other maps are like.

Hi, just a question about the mpg calculation function. Can I check if gallons are US or Imperial (UK)? Or, can you select as required? Also, is there a way of displaying the results in miles per litres? Although mpg is commonly used in the UK, fuel is actually sold in litres.... It would just make the estimated cost of travel a lot easier to derive if I could keep miles at the units of distance but litres as the units of volume.

Cheers.

is there anyway to use the cruise screen when not in nav mode? Or is it only available if you are on a current nav route?

You can select any screen at any time from the menu. The amount of information it displays depends on if you have a route or not.

Hi, just a question about the mpg calculation function. Can I check if gallons are US or Imperial (UK)? Or, can you select as required? Also, is there a way of displaying the results in miles per litres? Although mpg is commonly used in the UK, fuel is actually sold in litres.... It would just make the estimated cost of travel a lot easier to derive if I could keep miles at the units of distance but litres as the units of volume.

Cheers.

I dont think it matters since its based off the price and units. Its linked to the setting you chose in regional for the units. Feel free to look through the code in the FuelCalc.ui files.

3.5 Changes on 4/07/11

• Fixed Dynamic volume toggle not working.
  • Added screen off executable to menu so that you can make the screen actually off.
  • Added in Saved Search Criteria link in POI search screen
  • Fixed blacking out of sort by when searching around GPS location.
  • Added in a #12 option to the installer so that you can install just a data.zip and nothing else.
  • Fixed (hopefully) the avicon hide feature coming back on at odd times.

Hi its a good mod,

Please let me know how to add POI or camera while driving?

Also reporting a bug, If click on MENU from the map screen, I will get a new screen with many icons(Address, POI, Favorites, .....)

If i select Exit ... It should take me to the map again but it take me to the main desktop of device, Then I can't access the map anymore.

I'm using F500 Ver: 2.006000

Regards;;

Hi its a good mod,

Please let me know how to add POI or camera while driving?

Press the elevation screen on the exact location as you pass it that you want to add one. Otherwise go into the Route planning screen, click the location on the map where you want to add one and click the cursor (target looking icon) button and add cam.

Also reporting a bug, If click on MENU from the map screen, I will get a new screen with many icons(Address, POI, Favorites, .....)

If i select Exit ... It should take me to the map again but it take me to the main desktop of device, Then I can't access the map anymore.

Turn off emulator mode in the regional settings.

I'm using F500 Ver: 2.006000

Regards;;

3.5 Changes on 4/07/11

• Fixed Dynamic volume toggle not working.
  • Added screen off executable to menu so that you can make the screen actually off.
  • Added in Saved Search Criteria link in POI search screen
  • Fixed blacking out of sort by when searching around GPS location.
  • Added in a #12 option to the installer so that you can install just a data.zip and nothing else.
  • Fixed (hopefully) the avicon hide feature coming back on at odd times.

I really liked your mod and so really want to keep it updated with this new useful features. At this point it generate in me a relativly newb question...is the auto-installer even an auto-upgrader?

I mean, I've just intalled the 3.4 version and so I've used the auto-installer (everything went smooth as it was the first "upgrade" to my default system). To install the 3.5 now, can I use the new auto-installer directly, or it is better to set everything to default (I mean to use my backup) and then apply the installer?

If you are just upgrading from 3.4 to 3.5 you can just use the last option that I just added. That will just copy the data.zip and keep all of your existig settings.

You can also run the original option you picked. To answer your question, yes the installer upgrades too. This is always the safest option but removes any settings you made and you start from scratch. But it also assures that there will be no conflicts.