AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used it and had no problems getting my pass word but I didn't do it the way he said to do it. You can go in where the pass word is and dump it and it will show the pass word for you with out doing all the extra stuff and I didn't delete anything.

all you got to do is load the hack on sd card like he says go to file manager > user > system > security > password and do a text dump and your password will show up on the screen.

Same here using Condi's HACKMODE v1.4 BASE.  It was simple as hell and I didn't have to take all those steps from the first page of this thread.   By the way, I used it on the Avic-X930BT and it worked flawlessly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I nearly bricked my x930bt that was upgraded to z140 firmware when I used Condi's 2.21 autoinstall.  For some reason it deleted my AV.EXE file and installed an older version of it.  I don't understand why it did or even why it didn't backup the original but luckily I had a backup from previous backup I made and just copied it back to the PRG1\APL folder and then had to delete the PRG.FLG file in the root directory of USER.  I did this using Condi's HACKMODE v1.4 BASE and supertestmode which uses a TESTMODE.KEY that is modified.  Once I did so I restarted unit and everything was copacetic.   I then updated to the latest 2013 maps using http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/38472-2013-usacan-maps-download/  which worked perfectly.  Just extract the contents of the Rar file to the root of my microsd card and when the stereo booted with the card in it, it detected it and asked to install update.  30 minutes later. I am sitting on 5.0 firmware and software!!!

Just wanted to say that I nearly bricked my x930bt that was upgraded to z140 firmware when I used Condi's 2.21 autoinstall.  For some reason it deleted my AV.EXE file and installed an older version of it.  I don't understand why it did or even why it didn't backup the original but luckily I had a backup from previous backup I made and just copied it back to the PRG1\APL folder and then had to delete the PRG.FLG file in the root directory of USER.  I did this using Condi's HACKMODE v1.4 BASE and supertestmode which uses a TESTMODE.KEY that is modified.  Once I did so I restarted unit and everything was copacetic.   I then updated to the latest 2013 maps using http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/38472-2013-usacan-maps-download/  which worked perfectly.  Just extract the contents of the Rar file to the root of my microsd card and when the stereo booted with the card in it, it detected it and asked to install update.  30 minutes later. I am sitting on 5.0 firmware and software!!!

what password did you use during the decompression of the file? I used avic411 for the first password box pop up but it didn't work on the next password window.

• 2 weeks later...

Is someone reading this POST?? :mrgreen:

Device is AVIC F930BT service no. 3.0000

Please, can you look into the attached file? I am not permitted to upload??

I did described, with photographes, my problems while using the HACKMODE.

I did not read all 67 pages!! Version 2.21 is a very bad peace of software!!

I do not have "FILE MAINTENANCE" nor "USER".

I do have "FILE MANAGER' and "NAND" is this the same as USER mentioned above? Edit: YES.

Now my device will not boot to normal execute.

Only the start-up screen appear.

It seems to mis the Original Av.exe file. I did not manage to make a copy before.

Probably it was overwritten by the HACKMODE.

I will translate the English tekst into Dutch, for better understanding and start again with HACKMODE. DONE

Thanks for any help!

Edit 08 April: I did try to back-up USER/NAND but I can't copy or paste (via the menu) to my SD card. Nothing happens!!

When I do start with HACKMODE I get first a popup screens which says An error has occured once in the software you have to replace the Av.exe for the Original Av.exe.

But were can I find this, since I did not manage to backup?

I do see in the Apl file 2 files 1x Av.exe and 1x Av1.exe.

Is the Av.exe file overwritten?

Edit April 11:  As required within instructions Condi's Hackmode: delete Av.exe, this is not possible!! I can't delete this file!

Is it possible to delete complete content of Apl folder in PRG0?

I did manage to reconstruct this folder on my PC.

Can I, somehow to some body, send or upload my story with photographs of the Pioneer screen? for help

Thanks, in hope for any answer of somebody?

John

Edit 10 April: I do have NAND with PRG0 + PRG1 and NAND2 I suppose with the same PRG0+PRG1 files.

Is the one a copy of the other?

In NAND/PRG0/apl and NAND/PRG1/apl does have exactly the same files.  

Are they a copy of the other one?

Against an earlier photograph of the screen I see in a later photograph at PRG0 the following files are added:

• Av.mscr
  • Av1.exe
  • COMMCTR1.DLL
  • COREDL1.DLL
  • KILLPROC.EXE
  • MortScript.exe
  • TOOLHEL1.DLL

What to do herewith????

April 11: Is there somebody who is capable to give me answers?

Or is this a dead forum??

Edited by John5

How do I make a backup of my Z140 using Condi's Hackmode or Testmode?  I've been able to get into the file explorer in v2.21 and could not use the directions given on the first post to make a backup.  I also tried using 1.4 and I was able to boot into Testmode but I could not follow the directions because there was no such option to select the USER folder and "copy" it to the SD drive.  I must be doing something wrong because everyone else seems to be able to back up there units.  Any advice is appreciated.

Pablo

How do I make a backup of my Z140 using Condi's Hackmode or Testmode?  I've been able to get into the file explorer in v2.21 and could not use the directions given on the first post to make a backup.  I also tried using 1.4 and I was able to boot into Testmode but I could not follow the directions because there was no such option to select the USER folder and "copy" it to the SD drive.  I must be doing something wrong because everyone else seems to be able to back up there units.  Any advice is appreciated.

Pablo

It could because you have the wrong TESTMODE.key file.  If I remember correctly, the first one stopped working after some model/update came up.

• 2 weeks later...

@d33mon:

It would help if you explain how this happend and what you did till now to resettle it.

There is a lot of written in this forum about the several causes of bricking the devices and how to repair it.

But look at: Undo Condi's hack in this AVIC forum (I cannot copy this link in this forum).

Look at the last page of 2.

I don't know yet if this helped me because I have to try this Av.EXE.

Good luck! 

@d33mon:

It would help if you explain how this happend and what you did till now to resettle it.

There is a lot of written in this forum about the several causes of bricking the devices and how to repair it.

But look at: Undo Condi's hack in this AVIC forum (I cannot copy this link in this forum).

Look at the last page of 2.

I don't know yet if this helped me because I have to try this Av.EXE.

Good luck! 

Thanks man, i managed to start it again with the av.exe from the second page