AVIC411.com

Primo for AVIC F series!

No ryar, not UI scripting! All you have to do is to use the same technique as the actual Button.exe and create a new one of 240x240, in the same position as the Destination Menu big icon.

Aha! Well, that wouldn't be so bad. I'll give it a shot!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ryar, it has to be 480x240, or it will not fit.

I have mine working now and will upload tomorrow or so (from my car).

Aw, I finished it before reading your post mentioning that it should be 480x240. It doesnt look too bad, it overlaps the "Destination" text and matches the black background theme of the top menu.

Folks, this is my latest build with new DestinationMenu BMP image. If you have my previous upload, just replace all files with new in the attached zip.

Enjoy!

Wow, it looks great! You are skilled with the graphics, that's for sure.

Maybe a coincidence, I find it takes longer to get a GPS fix since changing the sys.txt device from type="PRIMO" to type="PIONEER749UC". Do you notice any difference?

Wow, it looks great! You are skilled with the graphics, that's for sure.

Maybe a coincidence, I find it takes longer to get a GPS fix since changing the sys.txt device from type="PRIMO" to type="PIONEER749UC". Do you notice any difference?

I didn't see any difference ...

Enjoy gibear2k5!

Hi ryar,

I would like to release my mod v3.4 to include link to Primo v1.2, and give you full credits for your excellent works in the "About" screen of my mod (already there). I will also provide link to your thread so you can support users if you have time, hoping that this will bring up more traffic to this dying site (we know all that iGo8 is old stuff now).

Could you please just confirm the correctness of the settings in the attached zip file that I am currently using? It works wonderfully for me, except some audio gimmicks (screens, buttons etc).

Thanks,

Chuck.

My Flash Disk.zip

Hi, just used Option 2 to load and Primo comes up, looks for GPS for quite a while but eventualy found 11. Unfortunately that never translates to the system putting me on the map... I just get a blank green screen telling me it is lookiing GPS.

The maps are there, if i do a search manually they all come up, the GPS lock on, even give me an altitude but never move me to my location on the map. I am in the UK, if i zoom right outon the map I can see that i am in Canada 8) Nice but not actually true.

Any ideas?

I have a F900 and am using Diafta's mod.