AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

I can't get the AppEx to work.

My unit is a bypassed German market AVH-8400BT, connected to my iPhone 4 with the optional Pioneer CA-IW201S advanced app mode cable.

I installed the beta3 deb file from new (with iFile), have all the dependancies installed as well.

The only that I get is black screen.

I can see the apps on the radio screen only through mirroring, but no way to control non-supported apps on the Pioneer's screen.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried again, but this time it is even worse... The screen only flickers with greenish colors...

This AppEx beta 3 does not work on my system, I have an iPhone 4, OS 5.1.1, AVH-8400BT.

The previous version that can be found on cydia (1.4) works better in terms that I can mirror the apps onto the screen, but the latest beta is a catastrophy for some unknown reason, I am afraid it could damage the unit.

I will be uninstalling everything and waiting for the iGo Primo add-in to come around.

Tried again, but this time it is even worse... The screen only flickers with greenish colors...

This AppEx beta 3 does not work on my system, I have an iPhone 4, OS 5.1.1, AVH-8400BT.

The previous version that can be found on cydia (1.4) works better in terms that I can mirror the apps onto the screen, but the latest beta is a catastrophy for some unknown reason, I am afraid it could damage the unit.

I will be uninstalling everything and waiting for the iGo Primo add-in to come around.

Ako imas problema moras da izbrisi appex b3 i napravi reset od iphone setting, idi na settings/general/ i izbrisi settings. Kad si to zaversio stavi appex b3 preko ifile, restart iphone tadaaaa radi super ;-)

Ako imas problema moras da izbrisi appex b3 i napravi reset od iphone setting, idi na settings/general/ i izbrisi settings. Kad si to zaversio stavi appex b3 preko ifile, restart iphone tadaaaa radi super :wink:

Ako idem na reset settings, onda ce iphone da uradi restore!

If I go for settings reset, then after reboot the iphone will ask me whether to set it as new or to restore.

Ako idem na reset settings, onda ce iphone da uradi restore!

If I go for settings reset, then after reboot the iphone will ask me whether to set it as new or to restore.

Ne, ako napravis reset od settings, tvoj iphone izbrisi samo sve settings imacu jos poruke, mail, slike ect.... Samo moras da ponovo napravis sve settings na iphone ne izugis nista samo "settings" cek da stavim moj iphone na srpsku da vidim tacno kako se zove ovaj "reset"

Stavio sam na hrvatsku :

Postavke / općenito / Resetiraj / i uzmi : "Resetiraj Sve "

To ne izbrisi nista samo stavi settings na orginal ! Ne izgubis nista

To sam radio na 4 iphone i radi super sada !

• RonS locked this topic