AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Hey guys, 

so i am on ios6.1 jailbroken and everytime i connect to the appradio the springboard restarts into safe mode and I have no idea why. 

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks dudes. First time trying to use AppEx, it seems to work pretty well for you guys, I just cant figure it out.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings all! 

Mike, great work!

I just replaced my 16GB iPhone 4S with a 64GB 4S.  My backup was corrupt and draining the battery on my new device so I had to set it up as a new phone.  Since then, Every time I launch CarMedia Player, Waze, or anything else my display is elongated and stretched off the screen to the right.  I can't control media player because the search button is no longer on the screen.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm on iOS 6.1, and using the latest stock apps from the itunes store.  I currently don't have the extensions installed, but my phone is jailbroken.

In case anyone else has this issue, I figured it out.  When you connect the AppRadio, a "TV Out" option appears under Settings.  Turn Widescreen to "On" and all is groovy again!

oke first of all

Great work mike,

But im back on the orginale setup without the appextension :-( .

i tried everything too make it work for me but no succes to much lagging also on the 1.8.2 version.

so there is no more options for me than patiencly waiting and watching how this will develp.

i hope there will be a solution.

the only thing i want is to see me whatsapp messages and automaticaly accept the acces messages without taking my phone out of the dashboard.

i will watching the develpment.

good luck

Updated the first post with a beta for iOS 5. It should fix the disappearing icons in the latest AppRadio app update. Please don't try installing this on iOS 6. It doesn't work yet.

Scrolling through the apps lags for me. Does anyone else experience this?

yes the apps do lag for me on my itouch 4g and the touch responsiveness is very limited when trying to swipe left and right to another set of apps. Also when scrolling through music.

Updated the first post with a beta for iOS 5. It should fix the disappearing icons in the latest AppRadio app update. Please don't try installing this on iOS 6. It doesn't work yet.

Scrolling through the apps lags for me. Does anyone else experience this?

I had lag with the old version of AppExt with the Pioneer update as well. I installed the AppExt beta today and still get lag, mostly when trying to move apps around.

My unsupported apps icons show up in the radio but clicking any of them makes them run on the phone but they don't display on the radio.

Like others, I've also lost the Siri button. I didn't think to check the battery/clock display but I'll update this post later when I get a chance to test it

Hello All, i've been trolling for a few days now, thought i would sign up and say hi. I recently jailbroke my 4S to use with my appradio2 , and i've installed app extension from cydia. I've been having issues with the program since installing it, I:E  everytime i go to the more app setting and select what apps i want to have displayed, the program crashes and goes into safe mode. also the app crashes everytime i hook it up to my app radio , goes into safe mode, i respring it, and it crashes again, anyone having this issue with ios 6.1 and evasi0n jailbreak?

@mike

i see the apps but can't open them.

apps, swipping laging.

iphone 4 IOs 5.1 semitethered firmware 2.63 appradio 2.0

appradio ext. 2.0.2-1

i also had set up my iphone as new phone, i hope the lagging will disappear but no succes

I have the same problem. :(

Can't open the apps too. Iphone 4s, IOs5.1 jailbreak, new firmware 2.63, appradio 2.0.1

Hi everyone,

First of all I would just like to tip my hat to Mike. You truly are an amazing guy.

Please could you help me with a problem?

I have an app radio 2, iPhone 4s (5.1.1) downloaded app radio app 2.0 and appext from page 1. Oh and Cydia tells me all of the discrepancies are installed.

The problem is this: I can see all of the unsupported apps e.g. Safari, contacts, mail etc but when I touch the on the head unit they do not open. Well they open in my phone but not on the head unit.

Please could you let me know how to solve this?

Kind regards ,

Mooooch

• RonS locked this topic