AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had uploaded also to 2.0.0 but after reading the post ofodepaj i installed 1.8.2 back.

if some one wants the IPA of 1.8.2 here you go:

First link

Second link

I couldnt get the file to upload here (keep getting "Error No file was selected for upload" so thats why i used alternative upload site`s..

can you tell me how to sync my iphone with the appradio 1.8.2. that i will download? should i get app icon in itunes?

also i did a backup some time ago, could i delete appradio 2.0 and sync appradio app i've on itunes (it should be 1.8.2)?

can you tell me how to sync my iphone with the appradio 1.8.2. that i will download? should i get app icon in itunes?

also i did a backup some time ago, could i delete appradio 2.0 and sync appradio app i've on itunes (it should be 1.8.2)?

If you still have AppRadio 1.8.2  loaded in your iTunes library just delete the app from your phone and then reinstall using iTunes.

If you no longer have v1.8.2 then you need to download the cracked version that I linked (not the other file linked in this thread) make sure you have AppSync installed from Cydia and then load the cracked .ipa into your iTunes library and install it, again, using iTunes just like normal.

If you have any problems that you can't first figure out on your own, feel free to send me a private message here and I'll walk you through the steps.

Nobody cant help me?

Downgrade firmware 263 to 256 inclusief boot.

I have seen the other downgrade topic but no answer there for me.

Just don't want to take the risk without the community knowledge.

Still looking for à good setup thats work for me before i donate to Mike even do hè deserved It no matter if it

Works for me.

I'll post a beta here some time this week. I'm still trying to fix issues with Siri and the updated AppRadio app menu. For now, anyone on iOS 6 will not be able to control the unsupported apps. Once I get all of the other features working, I'll go back and see what I can do about touch control.

I 100% plan on open sourcing this. I started preparing the code for release before working on the iOS 6 update (some of the code is a bit messy), but I paused once I found out that a whole lot was going to change with the new OS. I think the AppEx road map will be: update for iOS 6, open source the code, collectively figure out how to get touch support working.

Opening the source code before hand could lead to updating for iOS 6 faster, but this is your project and ultimately your choice. I hope to see this ported over soon. Also, does this work even without e-brake bypass installed or does the radio see it as video needing the bypass?

I'll post a beta here some time this week. I'm still trying to fix issues with Siri and the updated AppRadio app menu. For now, anyone on iOS 6 will not be able to control the unsupported apps. Once I get all of the other features working, I'll go back and see what I can do about touch control.

I 100% plan on open sourcing this. I started preparing the code for release before working on the iOS 6 update (some of the code is a bit messy), but I paused once I found out that a whole lot was going to change with the new OS. I think the AppEx road map will be: update for iOS 6, open source the code, collectively figure out how to get touch support working.

Hello, Thank you very much for the new beta... now i can see the unsupported apps on my screen too :D... but i can´t control them :(... when i touch them the app opens on my phone but is not mirroring on the screen of my radio... youre written( if i understand right) this problem is on ios 6... but i still have ios 5... i only write this to let you know... i will wait for the next beta and try again... ps: sry about my englisch iam from germany... best ragards and thank you again working on this awesome feature...

just updated app radio on iphone and now app radio ex doesn't work anymore, any way to get back to previous versions of appradio app? or are you going to update app radio ex to make it working under updated appradio app?

thanks

Working on it.

Opening the source code before hand could lead to updating for iOS 6 faster, but this is your project and ultimately your choice. I hope to see this ported over soon. Also, does this work even without e-brake bypass installed or does the radio see it as video needing the bypass?

The e-brake bypass is required.

Hello, Thank you very much for the new beta... now i can see the unsupported apps on my screen too :D... but i can´t control them :(... when i touch them the app opens on my phone but is not mirroring on the screen of my radio... youre written( if i understand right) this problem is on ios 6... but i still have ios 5... i only write this to let you know... i will wait for the next beta and try again... ps: sry about my englisch iam from germany... best ragards and thank you again working on this awesome feature...

I'll downgrade one of my devices to iOS 5 this weekend so I can do some testing.

Hi mike, hey I was testing the beta version you just released here for ios 6 and I have to questions, first the pandora app doesn't show in my app radio homepage even after adding it in the 'show in menu' option, and also 'Press on the black bars to the left or right of the app window to go back to the AppRadio app menu' this is not working for me.

Oh I almost forget, I couldent mirror the iOS maps app on my appradio...

I want to say thanks again for the efforts you put in this project, we all appreciate it...

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me with the following:

- If I listen to the head unit radio and then press the app button (to go into the unsupported apps menu) the head unit radio switches off. Is it possible to use the head unit radio and use the unsupported at the same time?

- When I connect my iphone (via the iphone cable) to the head unit the phone becomes very hot. Is this normal?

Oh, and Mike, I feel cheeky even asking but (if you don't ask you don't get!) is there a way of tweaking the software so; when I open an email that contains a telephone number - I can click on the telephone number and the number dials (it does allowme to do this) but (I can't remember exactly what happens next) on making the call it crashed or spat me back out to the main menu or something similar. Just wondering if this could be fixed?

Kind regards,

Mooooch

Uninstalled appradio then reinstalled app ex then installed appradio 2.0.1 no I have siri and unsupported apps. But when siri launches its side ways not verticle like the past. Might deal with sbrotator. Great work Mike. Also some apps do display on screen but not all

Thanks, it´s work for me.

The beta for Ios6 works like Mike says but:

*When i used Siri, in Appradio i can see a windows like a phone call, no the normal siri windows you can see in iphone, so when i finish i have to reestar manually appradio from iphone.

*i got no Lag when scrool unsoported Apps. Mine is a 4S. 

*"Press on the black bars to the left or right of the app window to go back to the AppRadio app menu." it dont work.

Thanks very much Mike

• RonS locked this topic