AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

today i jailbroke my phone using evasi0n. i checked to see if backrounder was installed and it wasnt so i went ahead and made sure the dependencies were installed. after getting that correct i downloaded 2.1.0 beta2 file in the first post and installed it using ifile installer. i restarted my phone and then went to my car and started the appradio app. it was just like before with no unsupported apps.

my setup: sphda02, jailbroken iphone4, appradio version 2.0.1, firmware version 2.63

after i tried deleting the appradio app, reinstalling the beta file using ifile, downloading appradio 2.0.1 from itunes but no luck.

any help is appreciated. for some reason i think it may be as easy as downgrading the appradio version or the firmware version.

thanks in advance. i also want to send mike a thanks in advanced because from what ive seen i think im going to be very happy and making a donation.

I was like you. I follow your steps, but:

Delete Appradio App: reboot

Reinstal the beta using ifile: Reboot

Reinstal Appradio 2.0.1 from Appstore and it work for me with 4S Ios 6.1 and 4.16 Appradio firm

Only Unsoported App run in a smaller resolution with landscape Lock on.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you on iOS 6.1???

yes. sorry i forgot to mention this.

I was like you. I follow your steps, but:

Delete Appradio App: reboot

Reinstal the beta using ifile: Reboot

Reinstal Appradio 2.0.1 from Appstore and it work for me with 4S Ios 6.1 and 4.16 Appradio firm

Only Unsoported App run in a smaller resolution with landscape Lock on.

i will try this. thanks for your help.

Hi everyone,

Has any one got the beta 2 deb as the link isn't working thanks 

Do you need beta for Ios5 or Ios6???

This link contain two betas (1 & 2) for Ios6.1:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/OYVSK02w/AppradioExt_IOS61_Beta12.html

I also Have Beta 1 for Ios5, think beta2 Ios5 is in cydia:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/rXnfu_8c/appradioext_ios5_beta_1.html

Mike, there is something that we can do for help????

Do you need beta for Ios5 or Ios6???

This link contain two betas (1 & 2) for Ios6.1:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/OYVSK02w/AppradioExt_IOS61_Beta12.html

I also Have Beta 1 for Ios5:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/rXnfu_8c/appradioext_ios5_beta_1.html

Mike, there is something that we can do for help????

Hi Jab,

Thanks for that but its beta 2 for ios5, thanks for the quick reply in trying to help.

It did not work. Did everything and appradio showed as it normally would with only supported apps. Any other ideas?

You´ve got  sphda02 firmware 2.63?? What about upgrade to 4.16??

I really dont know if 2.63 is better than 4.16 for some reasons, but  4.16 it´s ok for me with Ios6.1

More bugs.  Every time I kill AppRadio app i have to remove and reinstall app ex.  If i don't, I can't even see the music under the ipod app, my phone contacts dont import.  AppRadio app will not launch, it just says connect the device.  Sometimes the device acts like its not connected. Also if I don't not reboot after each install separately, then siri sometimes doesnt show up or if it does when i select it nothing happens.  Sometimes unsupported apps show up and no siri.  Still cannot launch unsupported apps.  Sometimes if I launch apps from my phone they show up on the radio.  Also auto accepts doesnt work for me at all.

iPhone 4s iOS 6.1 AppRadio 2.0.1, AppRadio 2 not sure if it is the latest firmware.

More bugs.  Every time I kill AppRadio app i have to remove and reinstall app ex.  If i don't, I can't even see the music under the ipod app, my phone contacts dont import.  AppRadio app will not launch, it just says connect the device.  Sometimes the device acts like its not connected. Also if I don't not reboot after each install separately, then siri sometimes doesnt show up or if it does when i select it nothing happens.  Sometimes unsupported apps show up and no siri.  Still cannot launch unsupported apps.  Sometimes if I launch apps from my phone they show up on the radio.  Also auto accepts doesnt work for me at all.

iPhone 4s iOS 6.1 AppRadio 2.0.1, AppRadio 2 not sure if it is the latest firmware.

Does anyone else with an AppRadio 2 see the same behavior? I'm running an iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1, AppRadio 2.0.1, on an AppRadio 1. Not seeing any of these issues

You´ve got  sphda02 firmware 2.63?? What about upgrade to 4.16??

I really dont know if 2.63 is better than 4.16 for some reasons, but  4.16 it´s ok for me with Ios6.1

im sorry i dont know where i got 2.63. it is firmware 4.16

guys how do i identify what firmware my appradio is on? also how do i find the cersion of the appradio app?

really want to contribute.

thanks all

it says the firmware somewhere in the settings. i cant really remember where. i may be able to take a look in a bit when i go home.

• RonS locked this topic