AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im really sorry for all the dumb questions. now im at the point where i need the 5.1.1 shsh blobs which i dont have. neither on my computer nor on cydia.

but it seems that appex works with ios 6.1.2? downgrad to this version shouldnt be a problem with ifaith...

From what I can see, you should be able to downgrade your iPhone 4 from 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 with this procedure:

http://www.evasionjailbreak.org/downgrade-ios-6-1-3-to-ios-6-1-2-using-sn0wbreeze-snowbreeze/

After that you can use the Beta version of AppRadio Extensions for ios 6 available in the first post of this thread.

Be sure that you read the limitations of the current Beta 8 version of AppRadio Extensions.

Although it doesn't currently offer Touch input for unsupported apps, I can say that it is a lot better than

a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

mikedecaro has done an amazing job on the beta, and from what I can tell after reading this thread and

his twitter feed he is close to another update.

If you can downgrade to ios 6.1.2 it will be well worth the effort.

With the app musc controll pro 6+ it is possible to enable multitasking!

I have turned on "video backgrounding" in settings. But now when I start an unsupported app on the radio start screen, it will open the app but the start screen is still there, and the touch will controll the start app. I think someone should configure the app radio extension app, and then it should work.

With the app musc controll pro 6+ it is possible to enable multitasking!

I have turned on "video backgrounding" in settings. But now when I start an unsupported app on the radio start screen, it will open the app but the start screen is still there, and the touch will controll the start app. I think someone should configure the app radio extension app, and then it should work.

I'll check it out later today and report back. Sounds like the scenario we're looking for.

I've a short question. On the attached photo of maps on the appradio are the buttons for search and for direction and so on. I do not have these buttons or functions. Why?

I also don't have contacts. I'm using an avh-8400 bt.

This is an ios6 thing. In ios 5 with google maps you get the directions function, but this went with ios6 and apple maps. You're better off using waze or something similar...

This is an ios6 thing. In ios 5 with google maps you get the directions function, but this went with ios6 and apple maps. You're better off using waze or something similar...

Thanks for your answer I just found waze a few days ago and it's a really cool app I really like it.

to mike....i'm not a coder, a programmer or whatever, the only code a wrote in my life was on  a commodore64 when i was teen  :-P ....IF ><= THEN GOTO GOSUB INPUT DATA, it was funny! but i realized that this field changes so fast and never stops.... life took me elsewhere, so i quitted but i'm still curious. i follow you on twitter and it seems the solution is not so far anymore.

i will be interested on how .........(well maybe it's to early to say) but you know what i mean, so if you could spend two lines more to explain the trick, i will appreciate. you're a big talent and we are all waiting to see your work.

paypal guaranteed with ios 6 compatibility.

bye

• RonS locked this topic