AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he wants a video of you using an unsupported app, showing how far off the calibration is.

I sent him a vid of me using Radarscope and showing where I have to press on the screen to activate the buttons in the app. For me, it's about .5" below and 2" to the right…making buttons at the bottom and on the right side of the screen impossible to touch.

I think he wants a video of you using an unsupported app, showing how far off the calibration is.

I sent him a vid of me using Radarscope and showing where I have to press on the screen to activate the buttons in the app. For me, it's about .5" below and 2" to the right…making buttons at the bottom and on the right side of the screen impossible to touch.

Ahhh, I misunderstood the request - I thought Mike wanted to see the coordinates to be able to work out how far the calibration was off.

well im using DisplayOut to stretch my tomtom app to 16:9 full screen , touch control would be nice but it ain't necessary for me

considering tomtom is the only app i use with my appradio

You use only DisplayOut or together AppRadio Extensions ?

I'm running IOS 5.11, I understand I need the older version of app radio for app radio extensions to work.

The FAQ's say "search" for the download on this forum, it's been posted multiple times.

I spent a lot of time searching yesterday, I could not find any download links for it, just a lot of talking about it. 

Am I just being a noob, or am I missing somthing?

Thanks.

I'm running IOS 5.11, I understand I need the older version of app radio for app radio extensions to work.

The FAQ's say "search" for the download on this forum, it's been posted multiple times.

I spent a lot of time searching yesterday, I could not find any download links for it, just a lot of talking about it. 

Am I just being a noob, or am I missing somthing?

Thanks.

This thread has grown a bit too much for searching. Check out page 44.

I installed the latest version of appradio extensions to iphone 4, working with 8400BT. The display of the unsupported applications is better than the previous version, but the calibration of the touch events is worst. Any solution to the problem? Is there any manual calibration method available, where the user can define the coordinates of all the screen corners (even if a manual changed in a configuration file is required) ?

This thread has grown a bit too much for searching. Check out page 44.

Mike, feel free to put my link wherever you'd like. I made it specifically for people running AppEx

On a kind of related note; are there any plans to update AppEx for iOS 5.1.1?

I used to have an issue where I'd lose touch after 20-30 seconds of running an unsupported app because appradio would crash/close. After installing Background Manager and adding AppRadio to it, it stayed in the background fine and didnt crash anymore. After several weeks it stopped working. Not sure if it's due to the latest appex version I upgraded to or the version of background manager or something else.

Anyone know what the root cause of this was as it used to be an issue awhile ago that was fixed before.

Just released beta 15. It fixes a bunch of reported issues:

Notifications.

Switching from an unsupported app back to the AppRadio app menu.

Launching the AppRadio app via Activator.

Springboard rotation when closing an app.

Missing app icons.

I also added a Force Mirroring option for apps that have built in support for external displays (include Pandora).

NOTE:

I made some modifications to the touch calibration in this version as well. If anyone has issues with any device, let me know.

Just released beta 15. It fixes a bunch of reported issues:

Notifications.

Switching from an unsupported app back to the AppRadio app menu.

Hello Mike,

how should I use SBRotator and activator?

Thank you for your work!

• RonS locked this topic