AVIC411.com

2012 US/CAN Maps - CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade (updated to supereasymethod - beta)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I disconected the battery and the unit did not reset, it kept all values and setting this after leaving the battery disconnected over night

Then you didn't disconnect the battery - maybe you just pulled a fuse? The AVIC get's power from 2 circuits. I mean go into the engine compartment and get a wrench - remove the negative terminal from the battery post - for a minute or more. There's another way to do this, but this is a sure way to do it. It might be difficult to find the fuse for the yellow wire. 

Well, there is a factory reset in the Settings menus somewhere. You could try that.  Were you able to set the voice to Samatha English US TTS?

OK. So everything else works (radio/ipod/calling/Bluetooth/etc). You can enter a destination. It asks to confirm the route..you hit OK....the maps show where you are as you move, but you get no turn-by-turn instructions either on-screen or voice?

Am I correct in assuming that you had this Z130 installed and NAV was working before loading the CNSD-310FM upgrade?

Yes had the latest firmware and all function work fine before the update .i did the reset found in the units sofware setting but no better results there is voice but the voice says due to limited data guidance cannot be provide in this area. But like i said the route is marked properly on the map and if i go to rout overview and profile the directions are correct... It like there is missing voice instructions

• 2 weeks later...

I have an AVIC-Z140bh and I tried the picture step by step and the method listed in first step and none of them works. I put the memory card in and it simply does not pick it up.

When I check my bluetooth version it says I have the current version but my device version is 4.000 not 4.100

Here's a link to the CNSD-310FM product description. Maybe you can see what's wrong. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Map-Upgrades/NAVTEQ+2012+Map+Upgrade+for+AVIC-Z130BT+and+AVIC-X930BT

I have Z140bh is there a possibility that I already have 2012 maps ? but if I do then why is my device version is 4.0 not 4.1  and bluetooth version is same as the one in this post ?