AVIC411.com

Upgrading a X920/X930 to X940 Instructions

it may be throttled by google for too many users downloading at once.

you can try later, or maybe look for a torrent, but if you do (or get it anywhere else), make sure the MD5 hash matches this:

MD5 (Z140 Files.rar) = 5cc2178368e7e118d5d4fb1e48db0a1c

Otherwise it might have been tampered (viruses anyone?)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it may be throttled by google for too many users downloading at once.

you can try later, or maybe look for a torrent, but if you do (or get it anywhere else), make sure the MD5 hash matches this:

MD5 (Z140 Files.rar) = 5cc2178368e7e118d5d4fb1e48db0a1c

Otherwise it might have been tampered (viruses anyone?)

Thanks, I'll check this, how big is that file supposed to be approximately ? What's the name of the file, isn't naveq 2012 maps ?

Also, In my RenewalIFLib.dll file, in 1C30 address, I don't have 05 00 A0 E1 at all. I search from that pattern through the file and I have around 10 matches...:(

Please find my RenewalIFLib.dll file here, http://www.2shared.com/file/QThoC_T2/RenewalIFLib.html

2403477391 bytes, Z140 Files.rar

about 2.2 GB

what model do you have, what version are you running, and have you updated it to the latest available free Pioneer update on their site?

Here's all the info I got from the testmod system information. (As you can see, I have latest version...)

Avic-X920BT/XN/UC

Navi information: NX027/UC

Platform Version: 2.000

Application Version: 2.003

Version: 02.0000

Bluetooth Firmware Version: 3.11

Mecha Version: 01.03.01.00

Platform: 2.00700

IPL: 1.000000

Mecha Version: 01.03.01.00

APl Program:2.003000

CPU core: 0000001

System uCOM: 08.01

Hello you all!

I have a avic-f930bt

Can I upgrade this one in the same way to the avic-f940bt? (I believe f940bt stands for the European version?)

Had anyone already upgraded the same unit?

If yes:

Will it only get the firmware upgrade or also the new maps?

I first want to make a backup of the stock unit. I only have started the condi's hackmode v2.2 once and made it to the windows desktop.

I will be able to backup from within the windows desktop, started by the hackmode.

But am I right, that the hackmode has changed/copied some files to my unit already? which files are those and will I still be able to restore the stock files? In other words, can I still return to complete stock?

If I mess up things,do I only have to copy all files back to the unit (with hackmode and windows desktop) and reboot the unit?

Tnx for your replies!

thanks. so for version 2.003 of RenewalIFLib.dll, the droids you are looking for are at 1ccc offset.

That worked !!! thanks ! The first post in this topic should be edited with this info :) Now I'm running 4.0 and it seems to be soooooo much better. Especially the way to find road and cities and stuff :)

bnwgraaf,

no this is the US/CAN version. No one has shared the EU version of this yet. If they do the method would be the same, but you cannot use the US update on the EU versions.

tiwonggg,

you must put the contents of the Z140 folder not the folder itself on the root of the SD card.