AVIC411.com

Custom Background Gallery

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jnazarof"]Has anyone done any backgrounds for the XTerra? I'd really appreciate it![/quote]

Not sure if this what you're looking for... but, it's a start! I couldn't find the Xterra logo, so I put the Nissan Logo instead. If you want the color of the car changed, let me know.

-m
-----
Now that I finally got my Z1 rolling, figured out how to do background pics. How bout some of you kickass artist do some pictures of a F150 Lariat Please :D . Also Paid by Ford (who turned me on to the Z1) has a F250 Powerstoke. Some pictures would be nice Too.
Thanks
I have a mercedes, and an N3. Just went through all 19 pages of the backgrounds and all 5 pages of the requests--- mind you this took forever. Used the search as well, but typing in "mercedes" didn't bring up anything useful. Not ONE background.... no other mercedes drivers out there?

So the request, a simple background.. black, or brushed metal with the logo only... has anyone got anything like this? Thanks!