AVIC411.com

Garret 2mey's Z3 Drives...ARE AWESOME

My drive was delivered today and I had it installed in about 10 minutes. Garret was great to deal with. He provided me with everything I needed and even gave me the option of waiting a couple of days while he fixed the XM display. I was going to buy a drive and download the update, but he made it so much easier.

I highly recommend getting a drive from Garret.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered mine 60GB Z3 drive on Tuesday and received it in the mail today. Very fast shipping. Garret was awesome to deal with and has very good customer service. i would recommend Garret to anyone and i will be doing business with him again in the future. Thanks again Garret.

• 3 weeks later...

Just istalled a new 60GB hard drive with Z3 upgrades and 2010 maps that I purchased from Garret. Incredibly fast shipping(I live in Canada) and the install went as smmmoooottthhhh as butter with the provided instructions.

The entire job took me about 10 minutes.

I wish more things in life were as enjoyable as dealing with Garret.

Thanks Garret

• 2 weeks later...

My drive was delivered this week and I want everyone to know how professional Garret is and how easy :D he made the process!!

He answers all questions via email. He provides detailed and accurate instructions. And he includes a high quality screw driver for handling the whole process.

The whole upgrade took less than ten minutes and worked like a charm. I should have listened to these postings months ago and upgraded earlier.

:D

I highly recommend Garret!!

Thank you Garret!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a big "RIGHT ON" for Garret's hard drive mod.

Saw it on line, Emailed Garret, it arrived quickly (Canada to boot!), installed easily, been happy ever since.

Bought the 60 gig unit. Was a little concerned about the non automotive version after reading some of the "sky is falling" posts. Mine is in an extreme 4X4, a Volvo TGB, ex Swedish military radio truck. Nothing that I can do with this truck is able to upset the new hard drive. Should have done it sooner!

Garret was an absolute gem to deal with and we will do business again.

Cheers

Fred

• 1 month later...

Garret's service is unmatched. Within the same day my drive was on it's way to me. There was not question unanswered and details of the install were flawless! Heck, Garret even provides a tool for the job. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for an upgrade to your AVIC unit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Garret Toomey FTW!!!!

As with anything you read on the internet, you have to be careful. So when I started out seeking an update to my Z2 maps and came across Garret's information, I was hesitant at first as it sounded just a little to easy and good. I found out it actually was just that easy, and just that good. His communication prior to deciding to do this was second to none, and his professionalism as well, and that gave me the confidence to go forward with this. You can tell quickly he has done this a lot as he perfectly describes each step you need to take in a very clear, easy and simple manner. Every step went just like he described, and everything he promised was met exactly. I ended up with a drive that was double my orignial size, faster, had all of my original data on it, a new music database and the lastest maps!!! All for the same price it would have cost me to just buy the disks. And honestly for not that much more trouble. I would recommend his service with great confidence to anyone looking to upgrade their AVIC!