AVIC411.com
crankz

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Hello Shtirlitz and DZO  or more like Privet 

I bought car from Japan with AVIC-HRZ09 and I managed to pull original files from it. Can you translate it for me? Thank you.

I'll try to put Z3 system on it in a mean time.

STOCK USER, TFAT and SDATA files, I've reset the unit before pulling the files. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zcuhoxj1qjykyqt/TFAT.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cirh4u0t0yvankw/USER.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vniawufnxnq942n/SDATA.rar/file

No LDATA rar due to its size :(

Thank guys

I wrote a program here for convenient (I hope :D) editing * .LNG files...

LNG Translator.jpg

- open file from "File - Open *.LNG"
- if the text is not clear, then maybe the wrong encoding. Then re-read it in the necessary encoding through "File - Reopen with encoding"
- translation can be done in 3 ways:
1. manually - just enter the text in the Translate column
2. through some thread translators - right-click on a line, there Copy - the original text is copied to the clipboard
3. through right-click - "Google Translate 1" and "Google Translate 2". The second method has not tested yet, the first method has a limit on the number of requests - an error may appear after the translation of several lines (they say it’s solved if you wait 10 seconds between requests). Translation languages are selected in the menu (where "ja => en").
- you can search for the desired line (even in japanese characters)
- you can change the length of the translated text (like everything correctly saves)
- can donate :grin: (in About)

Thank you for helping Long Wire and bellic...based on the developments of DZO (https://github.com/dzo/mrz99)...
download here...

Hi DZO you've been of great help feel blessed, was able to translate mrz 09 to English after reading your post, today i have mrz 90 made in Thailand displays NO PROGRAM   7 in Japanese hi can you help  on this.

Добрый день! Очень интересно заменить логотим заставки при загрузке  mrz 05 и задний фон в плеере !

THUMB.jpg

18 minutes ago, zaxaoxa said:

Добрый день! Очень интересно заменить логотим заставки при загрузке  mrz 05 и задний фон в плеере !

THUMB.jpg

Попробуй эту инструкцию. У меня получилось (у меня RZ-05).
Картинку делай 800х480 (под размер дисплея), название ЗАГЛАВНЫМИ буквами обязательно!!

4 minutes ago, DriveNSK said:

Попробуй эту инструкцию. У меня получилось (у меня RZ-05).
Картинку делай 800х480 (под размер дисплея), название ЗАГЛАВНЫМИ буквами обязательно!!

спасибо большое но нет этот вариант мне не подходит совсем другое меню на mrz 05 такого нет!!! помню что когда менял язык в папке с переведенными  файлами был файл

Image.img и после его замены обычный синий фон поменялся на этот 

b1853.bmp

9 hours ago, zaxaoxa said:

thank you very much but no this option does not suit me completely different menu on mrz 05 there is no such !!! I remember that when I changed the language in the folder with the translated files there was a file

Image.img and after replacing it, the usual blue background has changed to this 

This post shows you how to change the splash screen, I've done it on mrz99 and it works fine but you have to know what you are doing and experiment a bit.

On 23/03/2020 at 2:44 PM, shadrack said:

Hi DZO you've been of great help feel blessed, was able to translate mrz 09 to English after reading your post, today i have mrz 90 made in Thailand displays NO PROGRAM   7 in Japanese hi can you help  on this.

i was able to fix this error thanks alot.

On 2020-03-15 at 9:53 PM, MadLord said:

I wrote a program here for convenient (I hope :D) editing * .LNG files...

LNG Translator.jpg

- open file from "File - Open *.LNG"
- if the text is not clear, then maybe the wrong encoding. Then re-read it in the necessary encoding through "File - Reopen with encoding"
- translation can be done in 3 ways:
1. manually - just enter the text in the Translate column
2. through some thread translators - right-click on a line, there Copy - the original text is copied to the clipboard
3. through right-click - "Google Translate 1" and "Google Translate 2". The second method has not tested yet, the first method has a limit on the number of requests - an error may appear after the translation of several lines (they say it’s solved if you wait 10 seconds between requests). Translation languages are selected in the menu (where "ja => en").
- you can search for the desired line (even in japanese characters)
- you can change the length of the translated text (like everything correctly saves)
- can donate :grin: (in About)

Thank you for helping Long Wire and bellic...based on the developments of DZO (https://github.com/dzo/mrz99)...
download here...

Hello,

I've tried this.. but i cant seem to locate the translation files. or they're different format.

Help Please