Firmware Avic MRZ99 Testmode

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#271 fanourio

fanourio

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:05 PM

its so funny!!! Iget PMs in RUSSIAN!!!!! im good but not that good!

#272 neers13

neers13
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

Dear all,

I can fix MRZ 03,   MRZ 05, MRZ 07 and MRZ 09 as well as others to read ENGLISH instead of Japanese. Also I have a special antenna transformer that can allow the radio to reach all your FM stations for Europe. Further than that I also have the adapter for USB and JACK 3.5 mm etc. I also have maps for Europe which can be easily installed.

The language change is for free, so is the date /time settings.

However you will have to send me the unit and once I fix it I can return it to you.

Drop me a line in a Private Message here as I can not publish my email and I will come in touch with you either via Whatsapp or Viber so please add your number.

The antenna adaptor/converter costs about 20 euro, the adapter for USB and Jack 3.5 mm for your audio/phone is about 10 euro and the maps are between 12 to 20 euros depending on the country, full Europe is about 45. Shipping to Cyprus should not be more than 20 euros. I am NOT selling anything I do this as a hobby but the costs must be covered by you.

I hope this is not understood as an advert because I dont charge anything.

Best

Fanourio

Hello friend, please help, my son accidentally deleted some files from MRZ09, now it does boot up but it is not playing radio, only the screen powers on. How can I reset it or restore it? Please help

#273 Mark_AVIC

Mark_AVIC
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:44 PM

Ref dzo #15 and #52 

WORKED ON AN AVIC-MRZ05 following the instructions post #15 and using the .lng files  PF090JPJPN.LNG and PF110JPJPN.LNG downloaded from post #52 https://github.com/d...updatemrz99.zip all is good with the menu language.

d60b64fa02890436e0f82c570a895da4  PF090JPJPN.LNG
1f5b805396db05a883b822efabf0da33  PF110JPJPN.LNG

Notice that I replaced also the PF090JPENG.LNG and PF110JPENG.LNG files with the same (renamed) PF090JPJPN.LNG and PF110JPJPN.LNG as I noticed that the ENG files were in Japanese and if one selected English language option during setup the text reverted to Japanese.

Just to say thanks to dzo for the great instructions and hard work translating the Japanese to English and providing the updated .lng text file. 

As a Sys Admin I recommend following the instructions and navigating the file system manually on the stereo rather than clicking and hoping on a script but I have great respect for dzo.

Will have to read this topic further but I'd like to convert the .WAV files to English but might need an interpreter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users