AVIC411.com

Firmware 1.08 available on pioneer

I'm downloading the update now and will try it later..  Right now, when I try to play any music from Spotify the thumbnails blink on and off and if I select a song, instead of playing what I selected it starts playing the last song I played stored on my phone (iPod function) instead.. Seems more like a Carplay bug than a Spotify issue.. They made us wait this long for this buggy horrible product, I wonder what the delay was since it clearly wasn't QA.

Thank for the 1.08 update.

Sadly, looks like any firmware update will be somewhat *destructive* in that it does destroy Nav settings, pinpoints, etc and you need to start from scratch each time. Bearing 1.06 did this and now this one, I suspect all FW updates will do just the same.

Does this update now allow digital controls to the Maestro RR? So I can use Uconnect and have fader controls back?

I have asked this same question on the Maestro forum. Right now, my 8000NEX is connected to the Meastro RR through the analog 1/8" cable. A am assuming that after I flash the RR I will be able to hook up the digital cable and remove the analog one. I am waiting on a answer before I open up the dash.