AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

What the crap..I paid 724 and it was basic shipping. Took 6 days to go across the country, which I guess isn't bad.

yeah - thats actually not bad at all - ive waited longer from other sellers

btw - my rationalization for paying the extra for "expedited" shipping is to see the difference in price - here, i saw that it would be 724 for regular shipping versus 732 for faster shipping - i figured, "what the heck, im paying so much already, whats an extra 8 bucks to get it here quicker?" - lol - probably not the smartest thing to do in terms of wise money choices, but i did get it in 2 days total - for me (who wanted to install it memorial day weekend) - it was totally worth it...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Price at Compuplus dropped to $699.99 today. I ordered mine 3 days ago but it took a few days for them to confirm my shipping address and credit card info. Its been approved now but still has not shipped. I asked for price protection on the $10 but have not heard back yet. Phoning them is impossible, they seem to only respond to emails but takes about 24 hours for their replies.

Price at Compuplus dropped to $699.99 today. I ordered mine 3 days ago but it took a few days for them to confirm my shipping address and credit card info. Its been approved now but still has not shipped. I asked for price protection on the $10 but have not heard back yet. Phoning them is impossible, they seem to only respond to emails but takes about 24 hours for their replies.

i spoke with them on the fone 3 times... hmm 699.99 DAMN

Nice price from a reputable dealer! I just oredered from Compuplus. I was hesitant to do so because of their bad reviews on reseller ratings but it seemed from most i've read on here the only problem was ordering expedited shipping and not getting it any faster than normal shipping so I went ahead with the purchase. Still crossing my fingers until the unit actually arrives! Probably would have ordered from Crutchfield if I had seen your post before clicking the submit payment button!

Nice price from a reputable dealer! I just oredered from Compuplus. I was hesitant to do so because of their bad reviews on reseller ratings but it seemed from most i've read on here the only problem was ordering expedited shipping and not getting it any faster than normal shipping so I went ahead with the purchase. Still crossing my fingers until the unit actually arrives! Probably would have ordered from Crutchfield if I had seen your post before clicking the submit payment button!

you'll be fine i ordered my d3 and bluetooth adapter from compuplus Got it brand new and really fast with ground shipping..

If you get it from their Crutchfield outlet, which is what I did, I bought it for the 899.99 about a week ago, and then got the 15% off, well yesterday they dropped the price of the Outlet D3 to 719.99 and with the 15% off, I'm getting back from them about 150 bucks. I think it came out to 611.99 with the free wire harness, brackets, and shipping, also picked up the sirius thing for under 50 bucks and some speakers. Awesome deal, for an awesome head unit.

If you get it from their Crutchfield outlet, which is what I did, I bought it for the 899.99 about a week ago, and then got the 15% off, well yesterday they dropped the price of the Outlet D3 to 719.99 and with the 15% off, I'm getting back from them about 150 bucks. I think it came out to 611.99 with the free wire harness, brackets, and shipping, also picked up the sirius thing for under 50 bucks and some speakers. Awesome deal, for an awesome head unit.

you'll be fine i ordered my d3 and bluetooth adapter from compuplus Got it brand new and really fast with ground shipping..

I hope so! They sent an email today saying there was a problem processing my order, wrong phone number on my bank account or something, menawhile the two other orders I placed with the same credit card at the same time have already shipped and are on there way.

I can't install until this weekend so as long as I get everything by Friday it will be great but so far no tracking number or anything and they have already charged my credit card. I will update when I recieve the merchandise!

Cheers

I hope so! They sent an email today saying there was a problem processing my order, wrong phone number on my bank account or something, menawhile the two other orders I placed with the same credit card at the same time have already shipped and are on there way.

I can't install until this weekend so as long as I get everything by Friday it will be great but so far no tracking number or anything and they have already charged my credit card. I will update when I recieve the merchandise!

Cheers

OH they did the same with me they had the same problem... BUt thats good they keeping identity theft down... i gave them my cell when my bank has my home #, but u will be fine all i did was just call them.. cuz emailing takes forever.

How did you get it for $611? I just went to Crutchfield outlet and found the D3 listed for $999. Can you point me to the right direction? and how do you get the 15% off????

thanks.