AVIC411.com

the update is out,i just got this email.

Dear Valued Customer,

We wanted to let you know that our first shipment of the new

2007 navigation disc (CNDV-70MTP) just arrived. We were

able to get our first shipment earlier than we expected. The

discs are now available on pioneerelectronics.com.

http://pioneer-usa.rsys1.net/servlet/cc ... klQgLlV2VS

We have limited quantities and will assign discs on a first c

ome basis.

Thanks,

Pioneerelectronics.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Z1>Z2 upgrade is also out now. Called the CNDV-700HD

Exactly. This doesn't seem to be the update we are waiting for. If the update converts a Z1 to a Z2, why would it be ok to load into the D & N series?

The website also mentions; "Note: Does not change the XM Radio or iPod Interfaces." We know the XM interface on the Z2 has different icons than the Z1.

I think this is simply a map update for the D & N series. The Z2 UPGRADE may be still to come...

the only thing i can find out about the cndv-700hd is its an upgrade for europe.... im on the phone with tech support right now considering i already about the 70mpt so ill keep yall updated....

Exactly. This doesn't seem to be the update we are waiting for. If the update converts a Z1 to a Z2, why would it be ok to load into the D & N series?

The website also mentions; "Note: Does not change the XM Radio or iPod Interfaces." We know the XM interface on the Z2 has different icons than the Z1.

I think this is simply a map update for the D & N series. The Z2 UPGRADE may be still to come...

well tech support says that the 700HD is the upgrade for the Z-1, and the 70mtp isnt so i guess im screwed i just dont see why they sent me and email saying that i guess cause they didnt know what system i had... this blows big ones?? think they will let me send it back sence its the wrong one tech support said he didnt know hes not a parts man.... such a nice guy.

Thank you.I call parts and they said the same thing with tech.

well i just got off the phone with parts about sending my wrong upgrade cd's back and getting new one and they sai dthe american edition wont be out till september is what there telling them.. SO... once agian they cant get there stories stright

I would like to say that not long after you might see a Z3 announcement, but I don't get the feeling that they are going to have that ready in early 08.

new update i got a call from pioneer..... after there closeing hours and i told her my problem the nice lady fixed it she is the only nice person i have gotten in the pioneer company. anyway back to th point she said that there expecting the update in the next 2 weeks... and they get it before it goes to the parts department..... so i dunno i dont think i was just a get off the phone anwser i think its pretty accurate (sp?) but im ganna keep calling that number every now and then and see if they know anymore about a release date... but just an update parts told me september yesterday lets hope not

will this cd be able to be hacked?

You should know that nobody can answer that question. Of course someone is going to have to get their hands on it and give it a try. Unfortunately the demand for hacking/cracking NAV CD's isn't too big. If this was Windows 2010, you'd have one of the big warez groups cracking it within hours :)

I for one am not going to run right out and buy it. I want to 1) see what all is on it to determine if it is even worth $250 to me 2) make sure the bypass works and .. 3) see if after a bit of time someone can crack it so I wouldn't have to pay yet ANOTHER $250 to pioneer.