AVIC411.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just spent 3 hours battleing with customer support(Joke). they stated the disc is unavailable to public and must be installed thru dealer that installed unit. did I mention I've been a mcertified master tech for 29 years. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THIS UPGRADE DISC? :twisted:

• 1 month later...
I just spoke with Pioneer and their parts department. The told me the CNDV-700HD will be available as order through dealers only come Sept 1.
(posted on July 19)

Well, that's another alleged date of release from Pioneer that has passed with no new update info. Anybody heard any new rumors lately?

found an installer who has disk and was willing to install update even when he did not install unit.

only problem so far is that the update wiped out my bluetooth connectionto my Treo 650. had to re-establish conttection,but keeps losing and will not reconnect after two days. Tried to re-establish and still no luck. had no problem with Z1 software in reference to conntection to phone :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-Car-Navigation-Upgrade-CNDV700HD/dp/B000U747S4/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-8057117-9046313?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1189113173&sr=8-1

Price: $247.85

In Stock

Ships from and sold by ChumbaDeals LLC

Good luck!

JT

This message is on the referenced site: "

Availability: Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. "