AVIC411.com

The Final AVIC-Z2 Bypass- Look no more!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Im understanding this correctly, will this work on an upgraded z1? My bypass stopped working when I upgraded. (flashers upgrade) I hope so.

Upgraded what to what?

1st Gen Z1 - > Bluetooth Updated Z1?

Either Z1 -> 1st Gen Z2?

If you're asking if this disc will allow a unit to bypass by flashing the lights, I'm gonna say 'no', even though I have no direct evidence of that.

I know it wont work I upgraded from z1 to z2 and the bypass for z1 doesn't work anymore.

If Im understanding this correctly, will this work on an upgraded z1? My bypass stopped working when I upgraded. (flashers upgrade) I hope so.

Upgraded what to what?

Either Z1 -> 1st Gen Z2?

If you're asking if this disc will allow a unit to bypass by flashing the lights, I'm gonna say 'no', even though I have no direct evidence of that.

I know it wont work I upgraded from z1 to z2 and the bypass for z1 doesn't work anymore.

Everyone knows the flashers bypass won't work anymore because it puts the bluetooth update on the Z1.

After you use the Z1 to Z2 upgrade does the 2 wire bypass still work?

That is the only question still left unanswered.

OK, I just got a hold of that disk. But haven't tried it yet. From what I

understand if you stick it in to a Z2, it will take 10 minutes and make it

bypassable and nothing else changes. If you stick it into a Z1, it will take

hours and make it into a bypassable Z1. But I don't have a Z2 to test this

myself. :) I wanted to backup my Z1 before updating my personal one.

I know you haven't done the upgrade yet but do you know if you're gonna need to insert an activation code during the process? I hope this hasn't already been answered. Last I read, only the Z2 does not require activation. If it will require the activation, we can probably write a Z2 image into the HDD and then do the update, right? In theory that should work. I still have the June Z2 image I downloaded from rage2 last week if you would like to go this route after you find out about the activation for Z1s.

I'm going to try it tonight. If it needs an activation code I'm stuck. I have a Z2 image I can stick on and then do the update if I wish, I just might do that too. But I was told no code for the Z2's.... will check when I try it in my Z1.

Upgraded what to what?

Either Z1 -> 1st Gen Z2?

Everyone knows the flashers bypass won't work anymore because it puts the bluetooth update on the Z1.

After you use the Z1 to Z2 upgrade does the 2 wire bypass still work?

That is the only question still left unanswered.

oh ok I don't know yet I'm going to try it next week.

So I have a question. Would it really be illegal to share the image with current Z2 owners?

The disk is to update Z1's to Z2's. Those of us with Z2's aren't gaining anything, except the bypass (hopefully). If they are controlling pirating by requiring a key to update Z1's and no key for Z2, then I would think that they don't really care if you use it to update your Z2.

I'm going to try it tonight. If it needs an activation code I'm stuck. I have a Z2 image I can stick on and then do the update if I wish, I just might do that too. But I was told no code for the Z2's.... will check when I try it in my Z1.

GodSpeed ducatiboy

More confimation pls... Wondering whether I should buy my Z2 yet or not.

also does audiovideodimension.com sell Z2s with the disc installed, is that correct? If so, anyone have any experience with them? They seem to sell em pretty cheap too

This is what it says In-Dash DVD Player/Navigation System with 30GB Hard Drive and 7'' Video Screen Bluetooth®-ready, Upgrade DVD-ROM CNDV-700HD version 1.0 already installed

Isnt that the way it comes the ones before july? july and later are v2?