AVIC411.com

The Final AVIC-Z2 Bypass- Look no more!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't already posted under upgrade disc or are you talking about something else?

The disc I was told about is the one that you supposedly have to buy for $250. I'll post in here when I found out more. I'm sorry to tease, but that's all the info I have for now.

Another Pioneer rep on another forum that I frequent just confirmed that the upgrade disc will be available from Pioneer's website as a FREE download. He said next Thursday it should be up on the site.

I heard this as well on the diesel place. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Come on.. they may put a Z2 udpate on the web but they are not going to give the upgrade for a Z1 for free... use your brains folks...

Take your own advice, reading is fundamental...

This thread is about the Z2. That's the model I speak of :wink:

i personally dont think pioneer would post up a free download of that software. i mean, posting up a free download for z2 owners that will make the z2 bypassed?? sounds good to me, but pioneer doesn't want you (us) to watch tv and drive at the same time...so why would they even put this out, much less just GIVE it to people with the z2 already, knowing that it bypasses the z2, therefore making them liable for dumb drivers who wreck their cars while watching tv or playing with the unit???

i personally dont think pioneer would post up a free download of that software. i mean, posting up a free download for z2 owners that will make the z2 bypassed?? sounds good to me, but pioneer doesn't want you (us) to watch tv and drive at the same time...so why would they even put this out, much less just GIVE it to people with the z2 already, knowing that it bypasses the z2, therefore making them liable for dumb drivers who wreck their cars while watching tv or playing with the unit???

because Pioneer doesnt want thier product to sit on store shelves while other units are being sold that are easier to bypass

hey this is a secret bypass released by pioneer trust me they covered there a$$ well this CD is only made for Z1 there for if they do have a legal problem all they have to say is that CD is only for Z1 unit and it getts better this update kills the bypass on Z1

just like there bluetooth update CD i dont think it had any thing to do with bluetooth im sure there was some bluetooth file on that CD

but it was mostly a marketing move again :D

well, if you get caught, you cannot blame pioneer for this: you decided to alter the system to gain that functionality.

As I've read on this site, Pioneer's sales went down through the floor when people were finding out that unit is not bypassable. So, to get back to the market, they will release some sort of a hotfix that will also "accidentally" open up a wormhole for the bypass. If you choose to use that wormhole, it's your problem and responsibility. They should not be liable at all.

..... knowing that it bypasses the z2, therefore making them liable for dumb drivers who wreck their cars while watching tv or playing with the unit???

Not !! It doesn't bypass anything. The owner still has to do mods to the unit before it is bypassed. When you do the mods, it is you who becomes liable.

Porsche is not responsible for you killing someone while driving 150 miles/hour just because they made it possible. :roll:

yea makes sense...i was just under the impression that the cd MADE the z2 bypassed. didnt realize it still needed mod after that. sorry for the confussion...just a thought...and in that case, i need to get my hands on that damn thing asap!