AVIC411.com

The Final AVIC-Z2 Bypass- Look no more!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that we have a palatable bypass - I remember giving my word about my portion of a reward which was $200 bucks. However I am not sure who actually gets the reward for their best efforts in delivered the bypass – Help me out forum fans – who gets my promised $200 buck piggy bank?

8) You're a good man to keep your word, but so many people have contributed in a lot of different ways, I'm on the same page as DucatiBoy...keep your money. I never started working on this to gain anything except a bypassable Z2, and with the contributions of this forum and the people on it, I have that....and hopefully have helped other people have it as well.

Unfortunately, I only have a mac and dont know how to restore images etc..

That would pose a problem I guess. Maybe the ISO is not ready for prime time? I have no Z2 to test it.

I just updated my Z2 with the ISO, did the 2-wire trick, and mine works great!

I have a quick question guys. I have read all of the post and maybe I am missing this so hear goes. I have a Z1 that has the two wire bypass and all is working great. If I run the upgrade disc to make my Z1 a Z2, will the bypass continue to work after the upgrade or will the two wire bypass have to be redone? Just trying to find out in advance. Thanks.

I was trying to post this question here and somehow I created a new topic??? Sorry.

Now that we have a palatable bypass - I remember giving my word about my portion of a reward which was $200 bucks. However I am not sure who actually gets the reward for their best efforts in delivered the bypass – Help me out forum fans – who gets my promised $200 buck piggy bank?

I would suggest paying Hyperite for this post: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8783

Since hyper doesnt want any money, I say we at least toss him some booze of some sort. This is definitely worth, at the very least, a fifth or a case or two of his poison of choice.

What do ya say hyper? :D

Hey whoa, it's not that I don't WANT the money, I just would feel bad taking it. Though if people want to make donations, I could split it out among everybody that helped, or repay the people that bought hard drive unlocks to do image testing with me. :)

But again, I'm not asking for anything.

OK, fine, since i've been getting a lot of PMs about this (i updated the first post of the sticky too):

DONATIONS:

I never did any of this for the bounty or for any money at all. My goal was to get a bypassable Z2, and help other people along the way. I've got that, and hopefully some of you guys do now too. There have been a few people who are insisting on giving money for this. If you'd like to donate, please just click the link below to Paypal it to me. I'll leave that up until the end of August, and then split it out among the people who have helped me or unlocked their drive for this (I have all your names). Thanks for the support!

logo3pv.gif