AVIC411.com

Drive Image/ISO begging and supplying

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt.binaries.test on easynews.com still has it posted. It's only 11 days old and easynews usually keeps about 45 days back.

Hrmmm.. giganews is the worlds largest usenet provider and provides 200+ days of retention. I am still getting the headers for alt.binaries.test for a few hours. 19.7 million headers :P

I searched for "avic" and "z2"

In the last few minutes, the "Z2BypassUpdate.part[x]" just appeared. That stuff is 17.2 days old. Still waiting to finish... hopefully it shows up.

WHEW! FINALLY!

It was near the very end of the headers. 11.6 - 12.7 days old it says. I am grabbing all the files now...

It is posted as "Pioneer AVIC Z2 Bypassed HDD Image" for all your FYI.

Anyone has problem with NAV traffic with this bypassed image? My NAV traffic info was on and off. I was driving from Orange County to LA and the NAV traffic stopped showing traffic info for 405N (from Long Beach) and 110N. If I turn off the unit and turn it back on it will pick up the info again. Any ideas? Should I completely reset the unit, unplug the XM/NAV unit, then plug it back in?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...