AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to AVIC Z3 w/2009 Maps

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

how can i find the Europe Maps? I've restored the backup of this post but is the american maps :oops:

Thank's.

I would like a European upload aswell, nothing in this topic states that it's an american version(should have guessed it;))...

spoke to the only guy in here doing the EU maps, and they're listed on ebay only..

The price for a disk with a EU map in Denmark is 671$ incl VAT. *cries*

Hi ,

I had Z1 and I purchased HDD with preloaded Z2 and fully Unlocked, I downloaded Z3 2009 image and replaced LDATA and SDATA partitions ... when I put back in Z1 system, it did not show anything like updating system..... but it worked just fine....I checked versions seems to be different than specified ..

This is what I have ...

Version: 03.0000

CDDB Version: 09-01-0020

Platform: 3.000100

GPS Version: 1.200000

HDD App Version: 3.100200

Please ....let me know if iam doing anything wrong ...!!

Thanks in Advance

• 2 weeks later...

i managed to download all the files for the z3 map updates, and have the password from pioneer, the problem im running into is how exactly do i use acronis to burn the tib files onto the dvd, is there a step by step process. Do i still need to connect the hard drive to the pc, if i already have the password from pioneer ?? Any help is appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Garrettoomey, and all people who contribute in this topic, finally I upgraded my Z2 with no problems. I did not unlock the 40 gb hdd I had sitting on my desk though, just loaded the image and resize the music partition.

I was gonna buy one of those hdd pre-loaded on Eray until I found this site.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

HI,

Im new to the forum and the information on here is great. I have a Japanese Pioneer system that came with my Mazdaspeed Axela and it looks very similar to the Z series. I want to try to use the Z3 image and see if it boots up in English with my system. Is there an image without all the map data, as Im not in the US and therefore cant use my GPS here? Im sure the map data is the bulk of the download, so if there is any image out there without it, that would be mush easier to d/l.

Thanks for the great info so far. :D