AVIC411.com

Has ANYONE found ANY phone that actually WORKS with the Z1?

The corporate stores will hand you the desk phone and dial the 800 number for you so don't waste a trip. I'm on my 4th 700W all fro different problems. Finally they sent me a "New" phone in the original box....not their remanufactured shit and so far this one works. If this does not work I'm going back to getting my email from my computer and getting a razor or something like that
I have a Verizon 6700 and it works flawless with my Z1 now that I figured out that I needed to set it into Discovery mode. Now it works great. It discovers it as soon as the Z1 boots up and when I shut off the vehicle and get out it drops right down to the headset.

I had the Treo 700W...That is the biggest piece of shit phone ever produced. I spent hours just trying to get it to work with all the services it comes with. I went through constant dropped calls no matter where I went. I loved the Palm OS and then tried the PocketPC with the 700W and I almost went back to Palm. The Verizon store manager gave me the 6700 and said that it would impress...It did! Everthing on the phone works...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name="ducatiboy"]I like motorola phones. My old V710 wored just fine, my new Razr V3m is fine, and my wife's E815 works just fine as well. And there are lots of hacking recources for moto phones.[/quote]

what are those sources if you do not mind. I hat the verizon UI. my v710 is great fully functional except for obex.