AVIC411.com

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update.... called they said its not in yet but should be soon, any day now and they wanted me to pre-pay for it, but if my installer gets it first then I am with him...

What about the F700BT, do they have that in the catalog? Thanks

Not yet he did say though they would be getting them all is the next couple of weeks..

Which catalog do you have? I got one today (Summer 2008) and I don't see it in there anywhere.

Can someone in simple terms explain to me the difference between all three models? What one are you guys planning on ordering?

F500 = portable version

F900 == F700, however F700 has CD player, F900 has DVD player

(edited)

Think you mis-typed

F500 = portable w/ MSN

F700 = double din w/ CD player

F900 = double din w/ DVD player and MSN

F90 = Premier double din w/ DVD player, 2 year warranty, 4-volt preouts, ipod cable, and gloss black finish

F500 = portable version

F900 == F700, however F500 has CD player, F900 has DVD player

I think the F700 is the best deal. After having a D3, Kenwood DNX5120, do I need a dvd player? No, not in a Mustang. I put a divx file on a cd or sd card, good enough. If I was going to get a dvd one it would be the Premier. For $100 more you get some nice extras IMO.

I think the F700 is the best deal. After having a D3, Kenwood DNX5120, do I need a dvd player? No, not in a Mustang. I put a divx file on a cd or sd card, good enough. If I was going to get a dvd one it would be the Premier. For $100 more you get some nice extras IMO.

I have to agree about the DVD part. Even with it bypassed, I never watch movies on my 5120 nor with the D3. My biggest thing about these new ones is the voice control for the iPod (I am forever trying to scroll through my 20,000 songs) and the bluetooth control as well. The MSN Direct has me sold on the 900BT though.

I can't wait to read through the user manual when they release it to see what other goodies they packed in.

I have to agree about the DVD part. Even with it bypassed, I never watch movies on my 5120 nor with the D3. My biggest thing about these new ones is the voice control for the iPod (I am forever trying to scroll through my 20,000 songs) and the bluetooth control as well. The MSN Direct has me sold on the 900BT though.

So you are paying $250 for MSN Direct then. Seems to be steep since you have to pay a monthly fee too.