AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 Hard Drive Image **OFFICIAL**

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops I knew I was going to miss someone. I'm so sorry for overlooking your name garrettoomey. We defnitely love ya... And anyone else I may have missed.

And don't think you don't deserve to get mentioned twice hyperite.. That is some serious bandwidth you got going there. My DSL connection was maxed out... nice. Is the server located at a colo facility?

Well the torrent seeding has been going strong for almost 16 hours and I've uploaded about 4 GB so far.. Not a lot yet due to my 700K up DSL connection, but I'll leave it running for a long time...

A lot of east coast people are seeding from me... interesting.

Anyway... can't say it enough... THANK YOU everyone! (Especially garrettoomey) :)

Thank you to everyone... hyperlite... septicdeath... FTP hosting person, everyone.

Sniff sniff...

The best part is I was mentioned twice 8)

No doubt. Big Thanks all around. I don't know why I can't get my upload higher than 120kb. I have a 15 mb down and 2.5 mb up connection. I've set up my firewall and router correctly. Oh well. I have to back it down to 50kb up during the day. Simply makes my connection almost unusable at unlimited. It looks like most people are uploading around 6kb. If they would each bump it up to 15kb they would ALL practically double their downloads. It's called file SHARING for a reason.

At the present time I've only uplaoded 12.52 gb, but I'll keep seeding for a while myself. Eventually We'll have a huge seeding group and the download will be in the realm of 500kb for anyone that gets the torrent.

Eventually We'll have a huge seeding group and the download will be in the realm of 500kb for anyone that gets the torrent.

We would if people would continue to seed... there are only two seeds currently, but it's been snatched 28 times.

Eventually We'll have a huge seeding group and the download will be in the realm of 500kb for anyone that gets the torrent.

We would if people would continue to seed... there are only two seeds currently, but it's been snatched 28 times.

I'll keep seeding. My wife likes to close azureus down when she uses the comp. I usually catch it and reopen it though. Only 2 seeds? I see 0 Active seeds other than mine. But Azureus is sometimes not very accurate.

First off thanks to evryone for your help it has been greatly appreciated. Got my new HDD unlocked using MHDD and image installed had to do the CDDB upgrade seperatly but no biggy. Just wanted to say thanks toeveryone who chipped in.

Just wanted to know how to check the status of firmware etc. when i go into hardware and system info it only tells me 3.000 and cddb info but i see u guys showing other info like gps info etc etc how do u get to that screen? thanks.

I'll keep seeding. My wife likes to close azureus down when she uses the comp. I usually catch it and reopen it though. Only 2 seeds? I see 0 Active seeds other than mine. But Azureus is sometimes not very accurate.

That's for sure, I've been seeding it since Friday with roughly 6-7 peers connected at any one time. I haven't even had a chance to download the software that uses the TIB files yet. Mainly because I don't have any DVD's to burn it to so don't want to waste the time yet.

I'm definitely still seeding. Have been since I got the stuff since Saturday. I always have at least three people downloading from me. Usually my limit of four. Perhaps I'll crank up my server at the colo if that will help. Hyperite, whatta think?

I haven't even had a chance to download the software that uses the TIB files yet. Mainly because I don't have any DVD's to burn it to so don't want to waste the time yet.

Huh? These two sentences don't correlate.

Haven't had a chance to download the software because I've been busy doing other things on my computer, running Solid Edge for work.

Don't have any DVD's to store the joined or combined TIB image which is used to upgrade the Z2. Since I don't have any DVD's to save the image to, I saw no reason to download the Acrone (sp?) software at this time. But since I do plan on upgrading my Z2 at some time, I saw no harm in downloading the 14 TIB files and seeding to help everyone else.

So I fired up the colo machine and started copying files from hyperite's server. Pulling down at about 5MB/sec.. (not 5Mb/sec- an equivalent of a 40000 Kb/sec DSL line).. which is oddly close to the usable bandwidth of a a 10Mbit ethernet connection with all of the TCP overhead... would it be fair to assume hyperite that you have a 10MBit ether connection to your colo machine? :)

Anyway, I'll seeding from my colo machine in the next hour or so.. so that will be another seeder.

Hope this helps.

I haven't even had a chance to download the software that uses the TIB files yet. Mainly because I don't have any DVD's to burn it to so don't want to waste the time yet.

Huh? These two sentences don't correlate.

Haven't had a chance to download the software because I've been busy doing other things on my computer, running Solid Edge for work.

Don't have any DVD's to store the joined or combined TIB image which is used to upgrade the Z2. Since I don't have any DVD's to save the image to, I saw no reason to download the Acrone (sp?) software at this time. But since I do plan on upgrading my Z2 at some time, I saw no harm in downloading the 14 TIB files and seeding to help everyone else.

So, I guess your wanting to put the image on DVD for some reason? If so, great. Just want to make sure you don't think burning the image to DVD is the way the upgrade works. You can't put it on DVD then insert into your unit for an upgrade. You write the image directly to your units HDD by hooking it up to your computer.