AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probally burned the disk wrong

Agreed, make sure you convert the file to an .iso first, using that utuil.

Next burn the .iso with any of these. NERO, CD-CLONE, IMG BURN.

Make sure you have good quality media (DVD+R DL) for this.

Burn at a slow speed.

Should work, mine will be done in a few mins.

I dunno what to say but Im havin the MOST problem. MagicISO wont work for me, I even decompressed it, same shit. Imgburn wont work for me. I used 5 dual layer dvd's already and bullshit. I dunno what the hell Im doin wrong here but Im havin not luck what so ever. Dunno wat Im doin wrong

I dunno what to say but Im havin the MOST problem. MagicISO wont work for me, I even decompressed it, same shit. Imgburn wont work for me. I used 5 dual layer dvd's already and bullshit. I dunno what the hell Im doin wrong here but Im havin not luck what so ever. Dunno wat Im doin wrong

I converted the iso and I used Nero to burn it. I didnt have any luck with magic iso either.

ok maybe I am the only idiot who did this. I was starting to think this file was a hoax. You have to turn on you d3 and load the disc it will give you an error on the disc. Turn off your car with the disc loaded in the slot and it will begin the install when you turn it back on. I burned four good disc before I realized this. Also this update seems to only be a map update that was made back in May 2008. My street is actually on this version so I am kinda happy :roll: but there appears to be nothing too exciting to me. I was hoping on an ipod and bluetooth update but I expected too much I see.

IF ANYONE HAS SUCCESSFULLY USED THIS FILE TO UPDATE THE D1, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Kryngle - If you have already decompressed the original UIF file to ISO, then all you have to do is choose to write an ISO to a disk, select ISO, insert DL disk, and burn.

Thats the problem. After I decompress the file I select "Burn CD/DVD with ISO" and it jus wont work. And thats me usin MagicISO. When usin Imgburn Im jus lost. I don't even know where to begin. I had to go out and buy a pack of 5o Dual Layer Memorex DVD+R for $34It jus reach the point I don't know wat to do :cry::x

kryngle the west disk wont work for u if u live in toronto u need the east disk..if u have put the disk in and it wont read it roll back to you old dvd's

I know but I will be makin a trip to L.A. this winter so I would like to have this disk as well. I havent even got to the stage of even testin this in the D3 since Im still tryin to get a successful burn... Shit I sound so damn annoyin. SOrry everybody its jus fustrating not gettin this to work out for me