AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Startin to think it might be my burner. I have a GSA-4160B and its dual layer but I did exactly what the direction stated. I just got an error statin " Invalid field in parameter list" and what not

It might also be the quality of the blank DVD+DL discs you purchased. I normally use Verbatim without issues.

If anyone wants me to Burn them a copy of the DVD Dual layer that I know works in my D3, I would be willing to do:

$7.00

$5.00 shipping

and $10.00 for my time and the wear and tear on my new burner.

This should only be if you need a backup of course. Anyone that wants it will have it mailed out the next business day ups with a tracking number.

CiD - I knew it! I was going crazy trying to figure out why my burn wasn't working. Thanks for confirming this doesn't work with the D1, I guess I'll just have to wait for the real one to come out.

If anyone wants a perfectly good backup disk for their D3, let me know. I have four copies that are absolutely useless to me.

Startin to think it might be my burner. I have a GSA-4160B and its dual layer but I did exactly what the direction stated. I just got an error statin " Invalid field in parameter list" and what not

That's an old burner. First see if there are firmware upgrades for that burner by clicking on the link below:

http://cdrinfo.com/Sections/Firmware/Si ... riveId=984

Second, there is a "Book Type" setting in imgburn that you should verify. It's in the lower right hand corner of the program. Confirm you have it set for DVD-ROM under the dual layer setting.

Note that if you update the firmware of your LG, you may need to reset the book type setting.

Hey Itchy I been to that site and it tranfers me to some asian site and I can't ready what is writin. Is there an english version?

CiD - I knew it! I was going crazy trying to figure out why my burn wasn't working. Thanks for confirming this doesn't work with the D1, I guess I'll just have to wait for the real one to come out.

If anyone wants a perfectly good backup disk for their D3, let me know. I have four copies that are absolutely useless to me.

you can send one my way :P

That's an old burner. First see if there are firmware upgrades for that burner by clicking on the link below:

Second, there is a "Book Type" setting in imgburn that you should verify. It's in the lower right hand corner of the program. Confirm you have it set for DVD-ROM under the dual layer setting.

Note that if you update the firmware of your LG, you may need to reset the book type setting.

Hey Itchy I been to that site and it tranfers me to some asian site and I can't ready what is writin. Is there an english version?

just go to cdrinfo.com, select download, then firmware, then your drive type: IDE, LG, model #. Download the latest firmware.

I jus updated the drive from the LG website. I now have the A306 version installed. I erased MagicISO off my comp and gonna try this from scratch and see wats up.

just go to cdrinfo.com, select download, then firmware, then your drive type: IDE, LG, model #. Download the latest firmware.

You know what, I was just reading through some old posts and I remembered that there was an issue with the 70 disks only working when it was burned with Alcohol 120. I'm tempted to go out and buy ANOTHER set of DL disks and give it a shot, but I'd rather hear someone tell me that they already used Alcohol 120 and tested the disk in a D1...anyone?