New map up on torrent????

Dear Valued Customer,

We wanted to let you know that the latest map

upgrade discs CNDV-80MT is now available on

pioneerelectronics.com.

http://pioneer-usa.rsys1.net/servlet/cc ... ptQJhuV2VR

Discs are made for the AVIC-N1, AVIC-N2,

AVIC-N3, AVIC-N4, AVIC-D1, AVIC-D2, AVIC-D3,

AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, AVIC-9DVD.

The CNDV-80MT sells for $120 and quantities

are limited. Orders will be filled on a first come

basis.

http://pioneer-usa.rsys1.net/servlet/cc ... ptQJhuV2VR

Thanks,

Webmaster

Pioneerelectronics.com

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on page 6. Get the torrent here http://rapidshare.com/files/142615724/a ... rrent.html

download it and that will give you the torrent

download the file with the torrent program of your choice.

then Seed for as long as you can.

Thank you allsounds for the great torrent. Downloaded it and used magiciso to convert and rip it. Tried to convert it with magiciso and then rip with nero and the disc wouldnt read... did it all with magiciso and it worked like a charm.

Is this the whole map or just West?

Cheers

It's on page 6. Get the torrent here http://rapidshare.com/files/142615724/a ... rrent.html

download it and that will give you the torrent

download the file with the torrent program of your choice.

then Seed for as long as you can.

Thank you allsounds for the great torrent. Downloaded it and used magiciso to convert and rip it. Tried to convert it with magiciso and then rip with nero and the disc wouldnt read... did it all with magiciso and it worked like a charm.

Is this the whole map or just West?

Cheers

Just west and only for Avic-D3, N4 & N5

Yes I also live in Florida and am frustrated about not being able to get the CNDV-80MT East DVD for free.

i am disgusted at Pioneer for charging such an extravagant sum as $150. Heck even up to $30 USD would have been reasonable but more than that is just price gouging.

Soon (within 30 days I predict) you will see the counterfeit CNDV-80MT DVDs go up for sale on eBay for like $15 each and Pioneer will lose millions in revenue due to their greed. They will have high-balled themselves right out of the market.

The audacity of them to charge so much for an "upgrade" they should ethically provide for free is a new low even in these degenerate times.

May a thousand fleas infest their beds.

Yes I also live in Florida and am frustrated about not being able to get the CNDV-80MT East DVD for free.

i am disgusted at Pioneer for charging such an extravagant sum as $150. Heck even up to $30 USD would have been reasonable but more than that is just price gouging.

Soon (within 30 days I predict) you will see the counterfeit CNDV-80MT DVDs go up for sale on eBay for like $15 each and Pioneer will lose millions in revenue due to their greed. They will have high-balled themselves right out of the market.

The audacity of them to charge so much for an "upgrade" they should ethically provide for free is a new low even in these degenerate times.

Something tells me the DVD's will be up on torrent, before someone starts selling them for 15$ on ebay.

Whats the going rate for an updated Nav DVD that brings you to the point of thinking $150 is asking too much? Really am wondering.

Firmware updates should be absolutely free. If there's errors in the operation of my unit, it should be fixed for free regardless of age. The same way vehicle recalls are free.

Map updates are bound to cost money. They've put in extra work to update the map database. That's got to be worth something. $150 is pretty friggin stiff though. I can almost get a new Garmin handheld with 08 maps for that price. 50 bucks is reasonable.

Looked around alittle most upgrades are around $200.

I take it the reaon why most upgrades cost around $200 is because I think they add more than just a map update. Maybe new features and what not but I think these 2008 discs are just maps thats why they so cheap. I was told that next year there will be a big upgrade for 2009. That's what Pioneer told me