AVIC411.com

East Coast Disc FTP Information Contained in this post.

Thank you so much for the upgrade. The only problem I am having is when I have an mp3 disk in I can't bring up the list of songs, it only shows the detail screen, you know the one that shows the background and has the song and artist at the bottom. I upgraded my friends D3 as well and he has the exact same problem. I am going to try and reset the D3 and see what that does.

Anyone else have this problem?

Also, after extracting the file I see some jpegs that I want to try and change, like the gauges and boot screen, I am sure as long as I keep it the same size it will work no problem, I will let you all know if it works.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What unit is this disc for? Is this the newest map disc. I need the new 08 east for my D3. Thanks

Please take a few seconds to read the forum name, or some posts or look at pioneer website.. You will easily find your answer!!!

Thanks!

Just an FYI.

My East disc burned and updated fine. haven't checked to make sure all the features still work. re: some problems some people have reported. I'll be checking tomorrow. but the maps load and default wallpaper is different now. so far so good.

I burned it on verbatim DL, pioneer 112D burner, using the mentioned layerbreak (I think this might be important) also, my burner auto-sets the booktype to DVD-ROM (not sure if this is important or not).

so those having problems. might be either layer break, booktype and/or the brand of media.

Thanks again.

Just an FYI.

My East disc burned and updated fine. haven't checked to make sure all the features still work. re: some problems some people have reported. I'll be checking tomorrow. but the maps load and default wallpaper is different now. so far so good.

I burned it on verbatim DL, pioneer 112D burner, using the mentioned layerbreak (I think this might be important) also, my burner auto-sets the booktype to DVD-ROM (not sure if this is important or not).

so those having problems. might be either layer break, booktype and/or the brand of media.

Thanks again.

Same for me except I loaded Alcohal120% and didn't change any settings. I used a Memorex DVD+R DL with my NEC Burner......

I will also check the specified features people complained about tomorrow morning and post my results.

Can anyone confirm if the West files are the actual 80MT files, or is it the N5 bundled disk files? I didn't have time to double check over the weekend, but burnt another DVD with the same results of "insert appropriate disk" in my D1.

Just a word of warning to all you D1ers out there, if this is the N5 disk it WILL NOT work in your D1, but will update the D3. We need the official CNDV-80MT release to update.

I'll check these FTP Files against the west N5 files that were out a month ago later tonight and post some results. But from a glance over the weekend, they appeared to be the same file structure.

Can anyone confirm if the West files are the actual 80MT files, or is it the N5 bundled disk files? I didn't have time to double check over the weekend, but burnt another DVD with the same results of "insert appropriate disk" in my D1.

Just a word of warning to all you D1ers out there, if this is the N5 disk it WILL NOT work in your D1, but will update the D3. We need the official CNDV-80MT release to update.

I'll check these FTP Files against the west N5 files that were out a month ago later tonight and post some results. But from a glance over the weekend, they appeared to be the same file structure.

same with my d2. i downloaded the ftp files that were posted for the west disc and they did not work on my d2 but worked on my friend's d3. im still trying to find the actual cndv 80mt disc.

Checked my server today and we have 4542956.78MB transferred since the disk were put up. For people that are not grasping that number is 4542.95 GB from when it was posted at 8:15PM on Friday. That equates to about 67 GB an Hour. So Roughly 1,425 people have downloaded the disk at a rate of 21 people per hour.