AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how all this stuff works but I did everything on the directions on the first page. Nothing changed though.

I have a 700bt and a 8gb sd card. I need step by step instructions and i dont know where to get maps or even how to install them. Thanks and yes i read almost all the pages but i dont understand half the stuff you guys are talkin about lol.

Im having a bit of trouble with my GPS when I click IGo initializing warning data and just stays there. I know its probably a simple thing im doing wrong.

If you have put a speedcam text file in the speedcam folder and its the entire US or EURO it will take about 7 mins to load up. It sounds like that is what is going on. Remove that file if you don't want speedcam/redlight warnings and it will then boot right up.

Im having a bit of trouble with my GPS when I click IGo initializing warning data and just stays there. I know its probably a simple thing im doing wrong.

If you have put a speedcam text file in the speedcam folder and its the entire US or EURO it will take about 7 mins to load up. It sounds like that is what is going on. Remove that file if you don't want speedcam/redlight warnings and it will then boot right up.

Ahhh wicked!!! I just wanted to see if I liked igo better then tom tom but couldnt get it to load up, thanks alot for your help!

I said it once ill say it again this is amazing!!!

Now leetcoder you asked for bugs or suggestions so if you dont mind Ill give you my input.

- right now my steering wheel controls dont work, this would be a bonus if they did but if its too hard muah ill live without

- Memory would be sweet, so when I shut the car off it would remember what song was playing so I dont have to go through it all over again

- The "OK" button on the media player needs to be bigger, I usually get a annoying keyboard when I hit it and is a pain to get rid of it.

- I donno how hard it would be to make a cool visualization like winamp does (when you click the eq bars on winamp you can have cool effects)

- FM, AM, and Ipod would be a must

- this thing is wicked!

As soon as I get a bit of cash im sending it your way because this looks promising! I just cant believe how pioneer had a team of people designing and working on this and one man out did them

Brad :)

Now leetcoder you asked for bugs or suggestions so if you dont mind Ill give you my input.

- right now my steering wheel controls dont work, this would be a bonus if they did but if its too hard muah ill live without

- Memory would be sweet, so when I shut the car off it would remember what song was playing so I dont have to go through it all over again

- The "OK" button on the media player needs to be bigger, I usually get a annoying keyboard when I hit it and is a pain to get rid of it.

- I donno how hard it would be to make a cool visualization like winamp does (when you click the eq bars on winamp you can have cool effects)

- this thing is wicked!

As soon as I get a bit of cash im sending it your way because this looks promising! I just cant believe how pioneer had a team of people designing and working on this and one man out did them

For the OK button, re-calibrate your unit, I had the same problemm, when I did that I never got the keyboard again.

- this thing is wicked!

For the OK button, re-calibrate your unit, I had the same problemm, when I did that I never got the keyboard again.

what do you mean re calibrate? what do i need to re calibrate

thank

- this thing is wicked!

what do you mean re calibrate? what do i need to re calibrate

thank

Re-Calibrate your Avic screen.

Do I have to put the SD card with Leetlauncher in everytime - or does it copy the files to the GPS unit

SD card stays in the unit and it reads from it each time. If you take it out you have to follow the steps again to get the audio to play from the SD card. Nothing gets copied to your system.

Hi, i'm Andrea from Italy.

I have downlaoded the leet launcher v3 and copy it on a sd card (before formate)

I copied it on with one mp3 file and the radio found it!!!

I turned the car off and on but it do not start??

Start it on his selve or do I have to do something on the radio to start it???

Please help me i habe not found any in the leet launcher tread. I'm desperate!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

I am a newbie here. I just bought my f700BT and it has not been installed yet.

But none the less, I have a few questions.

1) What is LeetLauncher?

2) what does it offer the the original O.S. does not?

3) If I don't like it, how do I go back to the original O.S. that was on my F700bt?

Thank you

Hi, i'm Andrea from Italy.

I have downlaoded the leet launcher v3 and copy it on a sd card (before formate)

I copied it on with one mp3 file and the radio found it!!!

I turned the car off and on but it do not start??

Start it on his selve or do I have to do something on the radio to start it???

Please help me i habe not found any in the leet launcher tread. I'm desperate!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Andrea,

I formatted my card but make sure your card looks like this:

yup.jpg

And not starting with the 3.0 directory

This would probably be the problem

I am a newbie here. I just bought my f700BT and it has not been installed yet.

But none the less, I have a few questions.

1) What is LeetLauncher?

3) If I don't like it, how do I go back to the original O.S. that was on my F700bt?

Thank you

This is pretty much all explained on the first page

"What it do?

-----------

This launcher will boot up before the main AVIC kiosk is launch. This is the new Front end in progress, however it is no where near done. It is in its very early stage so don't expect too much out of it."

So if your sick of the boring crappy pioneer "program" this is a temp replacement.

Well its not exactly replacing the operating system, the s is windows but it replaces the "program" it uses to do everything on. I use it for the better GPS and because I got sick of the old boring screen, others for the nicer music program, everyone has a different reason.

This program is currently not copied to the actual unit. You copy it to the SD card and it boots off the SD card. So when you dont want leetleacher anymore you take out the SD card and reboot your unit and its back to original