AVIC411.com

is the sound issue on every source or just the ipod or something?

my unit froze one day and after I restarted my AV1 input randomly changed itself back to "None" so I wasnt getting any audio from my iPod. i had to go back and change the AV1 setting to IPod.

it doesnt sound like you are having the same problem but I thought it couldnt hurt to mention it just in case.

I'm now having this problem. I haven't really had any problems with my unit since I bought it 2 months ago and now all of a sudden the sound cuts out once the unit warms up. After about 30 minutes of driving the sound goes out usually until I shut the car off and on. Whats the manufacturers warranty on these things anyway? It's an f90bt.

I'm now having this problem. I haven't really had any problems with my unit since I bought it 2 months ago and now all of a sudden the sound cuts out once the unit warms up. After about 30 minutes of driving the sound goes out usually until I shut the car off and on. Whats the manufacturers warranty on these things anyway? It's an f90bt.

Two years

I am also having this problem. My iPod will come on - but no key beeps and I can't use sound via bluetooth.

The problem is when the system boots up you get no system sound. So no key beeps, no nav sounds, no bluetooth. AV output seems to still work. I have iPod and radio ok.

I'm thinking it might be to do with the BT upgrade. I think I'm going to downgrade the BT to 2.9 to see if I have the same problem