AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

and BasketCase, thanks again. Im gonna be working on a blue one later too since my friend is kinda jealous of what we got.

Here are some before and afters

bluephone.jpg

Phonemenu-1.jpg

stockradio.jpg

FMradio-1.jpg

YOU GET THE IDEA

*EDIT* ERRORS FOUND, please wait for 2.1

RED APPLE THEME 2.1 (final)

*EDIT* Newest version is 2.1 since 2.0 I found that settings icon looked off

*EDIT* May/15/2009 FILES RE POSTED

APPLE menu:::

http://rapidshare.com/files/233199524/Image.res.html

STOCK menu:::

http://rapidshare.com/files/233200155/Image.res.html

(i dont know if anyone downloaded the themes while they were up for 3 hours, but these are the final 2.1)

*Warning* while this may look good, please keep your eyes on the road at all times as this can be a distraction. Please make sure your car is at a complete stop before you admire. thank you.

i love you all

precision. its all i aim for.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look great!

Can't wait to be able to download this too:

kdk_0058.jpg

:mrgreen:

hahaha ill post that one in a bit, I wanna get this AV screen out of the way first. and my computer is in a complete mess... you have no idea. i got files all over the place.

If you guys want the colored fireworks, pm me and post your e-mail too.

Hey,

I just finished software bypassing my unit and with that said I AM A NEWBIE!!!!! I am just wondering after I download the file and i put it on an sd card and put in my f90 unit what path I need to follow. I was tried to find it but had no luck or got thoroughly confused help plz!!!!

Hey,

I just finished software bypassing my unit and with that said I AM A NEWBIE!!!!! I am just wondering after I download the file and i put it on an sd card and put in my f90 unit what path I need to follow. I was tried to find it but had no luck or got thoroughly confused help plz!!!!

You are gonna need the lastest RES file either blue or red (this will replace everything in Contacts and and AV source).

the file should read image zip. After you get it to boot up to windows, copy the image file and to go APL >>> and drop it in there. remember to back up your avic unit if you want to go back to the stock look. I have the back ups too.

Hey,

there again does the image.res come from the blue.zip on page three or is there another file I need to get seperate. Again I want to say I am newbie so please be patient.

Thanks

Yeah, use blue on page 3. thats all you need. Then on your SD card... your gonna need 2 files to boot into WINDOWS.

Copy the image from your SD card and then go to APL>>>paste image here

easy.

I updated the theme to include the actual Maps, Contacts, iPod buttons for the main menu screen. It will probably be a few days before I can install it on my 700BT, but I am attach them to the forum if anyone else wants them and can install it sooner.

Also, imBasketCase, it sounds like you're going to be updating the blue theme, is that correct? Would you like the buttons I made to include in your update?

I updated the theme to include the actual Maps, Contacts, iPod buttons for the main menu screen. It will probably be a few days before I can install it on my 700BT, but I am attach them to the forum if anyone else wants them and can install it sooner.

Also, imBasketCase, it sounds like you're going to be updating the blue theme, is that correct? Would you like the buttons I made to include in your update?

Thats great..... where's the link ;-)

Thats great..... where's the link ;-)

Here you go. Like I said, I haven't installed it, so let me know how it goes, I'd love to see photos. Also, I'm thinking about changing the iPod button in the AV menu. Any suggestions? A buddy suggested changing it to the iPod touch's "Music" button, or I'm thinking about changing it to the original button. Thoughts?

UPDATE: an updated mod can be found here

Philler,

Thanks for posting this, i will put it on my systme this wek and post pictures.

As for the ipod icon, i personally like the current one for iPod in the AV menu.

Have you ever considered the iphone youtube icon for AV sources in the top menu ??

i guess it depends if you will watch video or not..but i thought about using the youtube icon for A/V (might look cool)

Thanks again

hey,

guys I just wanted to thank you I have SWEET SUCCESS!!! IT looks awesome thanks alot!!!!!

Andrew

If you're using my mods, take some photos. I'd love to see what it looks like because I haven't put mine on the unit yet. and I'm going to make a couple other little changes too.