AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

Hello

Maybe this seems dumb, but where do I find the schemes files?

Greetings

Labgate

I have a question on the map color used on your MOD. In the option it has many choses to change the map color scheme, however none seem to work for me. Am I doing something wrong, or do these not actually change the look of the map colors, etc... Thanks!

you have to download the schemes and put it inside myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/scheme

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Maybe this seems dumb, but where do I find the schemes files?

Greetings

Labgate

I have a question on the map color used on your MOD. In the option it has many choses to change the map color scheme, however none seem to work for me. Am I doing something wrong, or do these not actually change the look of the map colors, etc... Thanks!

you have to download the schemes and put it inside myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/scheme

here you go http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18175

minor updates,

-changed a couple onmap bmp's, still working on the 2d button but i think the updated one is good for now til i figure something out,

-changed the cursor to an animated 8.3 version

-8.3 style direction icons,

-also included in the download is an optional sound folder that goes inside the myflashdisk/data to sync with all the other sounds to to better sync with the rest of the sounds

instructions:

1) first off this is not an auto installer, this is leetlauncher v2 that i use to install my mods

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

6)click testmode

7)copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

8 )optional, copy EZRIDER to igo folder and copy license to content folder,

9)optional sound files, copy files inside sound folder and paste to myflashdisk/data/sound

10)once done click down on control knob and then click the pioneer logo,

11) wait for it to boot and your done

here's the file ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying

PLEASE BACKUP YOUR FILE

IDT, I just loaded your mod. The design is very nice. I noticed the day/night button disappears when in route. Did you make it that way? Also, all of the option buttons on top grey out after about 10 seconds and you have to tap the screen to bring them back. I like the new POI and speedcam icons.

Hi IDT I am trying to enable the analog speedometer but it does not work, Please can you tell me what to do to enable it. Thank you

if you'll check your navigatemap800_480.ui you'll find this

;
 	;
;
;
;
;

remove the ; on the last five scripts and comment out the first two,

and in navigatemap.ui you'll find this

;ATTACH_SPEEDOMETER sprSpeedRange  "speedometer_range.ini"
	;runif bUnitType 1 'sprSpeedometerNumbers.bmp "speedometer_num_km.bmp"'
	;else_run 'sprSpeedometerNumbers.bmp "speedometer_num_mph.bmp"'
	;ATTACH_SPEEDOMETER sprSpeedometerPointer "speedometer.ini"

remove the ; on all of them,

and that's it, let me know how it goes

IDT, I just loaded your mod. The design is very nice. I noticed the day/night button disappears when in route. Did you make it that way? Also, all of the option buttons on top grey out after about 10 seconds and you have to tap the screen to bring them back. I like the new POI and speedcam icons.

the day/night button is designed that way, also the buttons ae alos designed tho dim out if not in use, if you don't want that feature look for this code in navigatemap.ui

and replace them with this

Hi IDT I am trying to enable the analog speedometer but it does not work, Please can you tell me what to do to enable it. Thank you

if you'll check your navigatemap800_480.ui you'll find this

;
 	;
;
;
;
;

remove the ; on the last five scripts and comment out the first two,

and in navigatemap.ui you'll find this

;ATTACH_SPEEDOMETER sprSpeedRange  "speedometer_range.ini"
	;runif bUnitType 1 'sprSpeedometerNumbers.bmp "speedometer_num_km.bmp"'
	;else_run 'sprSpeedometerNumbers.bmp "speedometer_num_mph.bmp"'
	;ATTACH_SPEEDOMETER sprSpeedometerPointer "speedometer.ini"

remove the ; on all of them,

and that's it, let me know how it goes

it is working,Thank you IDT

the day/night button is designed that way, also the buttons ae alos designed tho dim out if not in use, if you don't want that feature look for this code in navigatemap.ui

and replace them with this

Ok, I figured it out. It actually is a nice feature. I think I will keep in in place. The only thing that would be nice is the itinerary shortcut list.

Hi....

i've installed your application and i'm lovin it. but i have some questions about it.

1º i would like to get a bigger poi icons while navigate

2º i got a white moldure under the date and clock like the idt speedometer but it has no information inside. can you tellme what i expect to see inside or how can i remove it.

thanks

2º i got a white moldure under the date and clock like the idt speedometer but it has no information inside. can you tellme what i expect to see inside or how can i remove it.

I have the same issue..

Btw did you remove the distance settings for the speedcam warning? so that the simple spoken warning only sounds at 200 metre before the speedcam.

btw.. very nice new icons/skin and love the dutch voice.. gj

I have the same issue..

Btw did you remove the distance settings for the speedcam warning? so that the simple spoken warning only sounds at 200 metre before the speedcam.

btw.. very nice new icons/skin and love the dutch voice.. gj

Hi....

i've installed your application and i'm lovin it. but i have some questions about it.

1º i would like to get a bigger poi icons while navigate

thanks

the reason why a blank speedlimit sign appears is because the location that you guys are in have a weird speedlimit, i have the speed limit sign set to call the bmps and if the speed limit is available but is not ilisted in what i've scripted then it would show the blank bmp, give me an address or location where you guys are seeing the blank speed limit and i'll fix it,

for bigger poi icons you have to edit the poi_mapclose.bmp and make it bigger to your liking, once you've edited the bmp you also have to edit the poi_mapclose.spr and change the stripes to the new poi height,

i have removed the distance slider, still thinking if i want it back or not,

hello how are you doing i was just wondering why when i press the power button i get an error about not finding the speed cam files please help. also just extra information i dont know if know this already but i have a ppc phone with i go8 and renamed the map files to the same way the unit would have it and my unit recognized it.