AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just something i noticed and was wondering if theres something i could do to fix it. When in route the 3 info bars are not transparent like the street name bars. Is it possible to make them the same transparency? I'm anal and just noticed it.

the reason why it's not as transparent as the strret name bar is because there's another bmp under it, i took the shortcut when i first started doing mods for easier x and y values and totally forgot about it, it'll be a part of the next update as

well

v4.2 will be out tonight, this will be the last update til i get my car back, just got an accident on my way to work, the damage wasn't that bad, bumper was cracked same thing as the right headlights, i'll be bringing it to the adjuster tomorrow and won't have it back til they fix it, damn, now i have to pay for my deductible, i hate this shit, arghhh,

anyways, i'll have the v4.2 ready before i bting it to the adjuster,

I love this mod! Thanks, IDT!! I just thought I'd share a couple of my additions with you guys in case anyone was interested.

First, I changed the font on the Blank Screen clock display. I thought it looked a little out of proportion in regular ds-digi so I got a copy of ds-digi bold and pasted to my igo folder, then simply added a "b" to the font name in the navigatemap_800_480.ui:

Change: Time on blank screen

To: Time on blank screen

This looks way more in proportion to me.

Next, I was kind of missing a history icon on the map screen so I made the clock into a history button instead of a clock settings button. So,in the navigatemap_800_480.ui:

Change: ;Time

To: ;Time

BTW, these two mods also change the clock color from white to yellow which matches my car color scheme and the mod scheme better, IMHO. Just leave font color alone if desired.

I'm current working on a set of transparent AV buttons for the bottom of the map screen that look great with this mod. I'll keep you guys posted

And lastly, a question for IDT. How difficult would it be to make the "current speed" icon turn into a "current altitude" icon when pressed. This would be a great mod but it's a little out of my league.

Thanks,

ds-digi bold font attached.

DS-DIGIB.zip

And lastly, a question for IDT. How difficult would it be to make the "current speed" icon turn into a "current altitude" icon when pressed. This would be a great mod but it's a little out of my league.

Thanks,

it won't be that hard, it's just a matter of creating a script that would hide the speed icon when pressed and adding a button on your navigatemap_800_480.ui that would start hidden and would only show up when the speed icon is pressed,

you know what, this is mod, i think i'll try it

what's added,

-added a quick itenerary button

-pressing the next arrow will say next command instead of bringing out route info screen

two version are out, one for non-MSN users and one for MSN users

instructions:

for newbies READ THE HACKS THREAD FIRST, don't just jump into doing a mod without enough knowledge,

1) first off this is not an auto installer, this is leetlauncher v2 that i use to install my mods

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

6)click testmode

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

7)all the files are in files to be added folder

8)copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

9 )optional, copy EZRIDER to igo folder and copy license to content folder

10)optional sound files, copy files inside sound folder and paste to myflashdisk/data/sound

**I RECOMMEND DELETING THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

11)once done click down on control knob and then click the pioneer logo,

12) wait for it to boot and your done, DO NOT REMOVE THE SD AFTER, IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE SD CARD TURN OFF THE IGNITION BEFORE DOING SO

here's the link

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying

non-MSN

MSN

and my screwed bumper

post-26677-12872757794448_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872757795711_thumb.jpg

post-26677-1287275779695_thumb.jpg