AVIC411.com

My Completed Tweaks F700BT

yes, i am not sure if someone has already asked this, but could you possibly put up directions on how to put this on my navigation unit. thank you

Directions on how to access the unit with testmode is in the hacks area. You may want to do some searching first. The other location you can find the info is http://gpssoftware.us

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need help, i tried to install this program after i figured out what to do, and everytime i try to access the i press the ok button to the warning screen before the map mode, the system starts itself over again like you are just starting up your car. what do i do to fix this issue. please help!i am posting this here since it has to deal with this program, and am also posting in the troubleshooting area

i need help, i tried to install this program after i figured out what to do, and everytime i try to access the i press the ok button to the warning screen before the map mode, the system starts itself over again like you are just starting up your car. what do i do to fix this issue. please help!i am posting this here since it has to deal with this program, and am also posting in the troubleshooting area

If its rebooting then you didn't copy either all the files or they are not copied correctly. did you install the hacked ezrider.exe and new license file as well?

please stop double posting

i did install the hacker file and i am not sure if i copied the license file. i made a backup of my files and put it back on. i deleted the mosd that i made. i am not sure if the files just aren't in the right order, or if something is still missing

i did install the hacker file and i am not sure if i copied the license file. i made a backup of my files and put it back on. i deleted the mosd that i made. i am not sure if the files just aren't in the right order, or if something is still missing

Find cmh's "reset to oem" file in his post and follow his instructions. It is easy to do.

I may have figured out what I did wrong but would like confirmation. I did not ground out the parking brake wire. Do I still need to do that even with the software bypass built into the mod? Thanks.

There are no software mods built into my data.zip. You will have to do that yourself or do the hardware mod. More than likely that is your problem.

Thanks dpburst. I fixed it and it was the parking brake lead. I have another question for you. After installing the unit and all, I noticed that I no longer have the option to change the mute settings for when the navigation kicks in ie change the unit to go from full mute, to att, to disable in the "AV settings" sections. The button is greyed out. Is this part of your mod? I ask cause I want to disable to mute. Thanks.

I may have figured out what I did wrong but would like confirmation. I did not ground out the parking brake wire. Do I still need to do that even with the software bypass built into the mod? Thanks.

There are no software mods built into my data.zip. You will have to do that yourself or do the hardware mod. More than likely that is your problem.

Thanks dpburst. I fixed it and it was the parking brake lead. I have another question for you. After installing the unit and all, I noticed that I no longer have the option to change the mute settings for when the navigation kicks in ie change the unit to go from full mute, to att, to disable in the "AV settings" sections. The button is greyed out. Is this part of your mod? I ask cause I want to disable to mute. Thanks.

Nope not part of my mod. My mode only changes how the main navigate screen looks/operates and nothing more than that

Nope not part of my mod. My mode only changes how the main navigate screen looks/operates and nothing more than that

Thanks. I will post in the troubleshooting section. Oh and by the way, your mod looks awesome. I am loving it. :D

• 3 months later...

Make sure that the all av is turned off. Radio off, ipod off etc. Then the button will no longer be greyed out.

If that does not work then it is the opposite so turn the radio on and see if it shows. I'm not near the car at the moment but I know it greys out one way or the other.