AVIC411.com

- Added option to turn off showing the zoom/tilt buttons when clicking on the map in 3d mode to the custom menu (MUCH welcomed)

Thank God or in this case GTIMatt's and cmh928, who are my AVIC gods at this present time! :D Can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy.

Now I hope you don't think I'm too greedy here, but it would be fantastic to be able to set default tilt/rotation in the 3D map settings.

Thanks cmh928 for all the great work. It's a wonderful mod you have here. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the community next.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the pac steering wheel control. Just wondering if it would be ok to delete the key beeps while using this mod?

It really helps the delay or lag when using the pac adapter.

Im assuming it should be fine but just wanted to double check.

What i did was replace the wav file with a silent wav file and just named it the same as the old wav file. this made the beeps silent and actually made the response time better. I am not sure what happens when you delete the files. Anyway just read the first post in this link viewtopic.php?f=34&t=17249&hilit=silence.wav

Uh, Ohh :( Now I am getting a "Fatal Application Error" and all I did was upload the newest Samantha voice.

I only get this when I tap the "System Information" button (the one that normally tells you the versions).

This is what I get:

Error.jpg

Where is this problem at?/

Thanx,

Bud

Okay..I did a flash disk erase and then uploaded one of my NUMEROUS backups (Yeah, I cover my ass) which had the latest version before i went to the newer stuff today and the system works correctly once again. BUT, I booted back up in testmode with the new version of Samantha and the latest DATA.ZIP I had and when I put them back in it went back to the Fatal Error again so something in one of those two are f***ed up!

At least I'm getting good at re-flashing this thing :)

Nope...unfortunately while I was in the process of re-installing the original flash disk I lost power to the unit (I tried to start the truck...like a dumbass :() and now since I don't have any files in the flash disk how the hell am I supposed to boot it up now so I can put it back in? It just starts to boot up in testmode and then....it crashes. Blank screen is all I get and just the whirr of the muffin fan in te rear. Shy of sending this to Pioneer is there ANYTHING I can do to boot this thing back up so I can put the missing flash disk files in ??

Damnit!!! :oops:

Now I hope you don't think I'm too greedy here, but it would be fantastic to be able to set default tilt/rotation in the 3D map settings.

The default 3d tilt is controlled from sys.txt. Do a search on here or just play with the settings til you like them. I set it to just enough tilt to surround the icons and compass in sky.

Uploading the new versions to the FTP now. Allow some time for the AIO's to upload before trying to DL them. They are BIG. The data.zip's are done already.

If you are happy with what you have already, then there is no huge difference in these. Don't risk messing up what you have if you're basically 99% content. That elusive 1% is always what leads to bricking it. :-)

The new GTIMatt settings menus are integrated in the data.zip's and the all-in-ones include the new Samantha-TTS.

I would say the biggest improvement by far is the ability to disable the 3D-tilt buttons.

any chance you could just post the .ui files you changed for us guys that already modified your mod. It would be greatly appreciated. I also got everything to work and i removed the speed limit from the navigate.ui file and that got rid of the error I was getting. Excellent job thanks for your help.

Here are the files that got changed. Be careful in nm.ui and nm8x4.ui as some of the changes are easy to miss. Speedcam.ui and setting8x4.ui just get copied as-is, no need to examdiff.

Uh, Ohh :( Now I am getting a "Fatal Application Error" and all I did was upload the newest Samantha voice.

I only get this when I tap the "System Information" button (the one that normally tells you the versions).

This is what I get:

Error.jpg

Where is this problem at?/

Thanx,

Bud

Okay..I did a flash disk erase and then uploaded one of my NUMEROUS backups (Yeah, I cover my ass) which had the latest version before i went to the newer stuff today and the system works correctly once again. BUT, I booted back up in testmode with the new version of Samantha and the latest DATA.ZIP I had and when I put them back in it went back to the Fatal Error again so something in one of those two are f***ed up!

At least I'm getting good at re-flashing this thing :)

hey CMH do you have a fix for this?

Hey CMH i wanted to try your mod but i do not like the GUGA theme so i am not going to go with the AIO. So if i install you dats.zip and sys.txt will i need your image.res or could i use the AIO and just replace the image.res with mine. Thanks in advance

You could always just grab the AIO and delete that file from the SD card before you stick it in the avic.

It is under mitacap\apl\image.res

That is a Pioneer software crash, not IGo. I think he got a file transfer error installing a voice file. It has nothing to do with the data.zip or AIO. There were already over 120 downloads of the voice file and he is the only crash report.

He buggered it up 10x worse now, though. Tried to start his truck in mid system restore. Only way I think he could get into it now is via USB and syncing it with a PC.

I downloaded all the softwares and up loaded in to my f700 and i screwed everything up now i just don't have a radio and i also can't go back to stock because i don't have a back up file for it so i wasted 5 days reading all this stuff on this site and i got a brokeng radio thats sucks.

That is a Pioneer software crash, not IGo. I think he got a file transfer error installing a voice file. It has nothing to do with the data.zip or AIO. There were already over 120 downloads of the voice file and he is the only crash report.

He buggered it up 10x worse now, though. Tried to start his truck in mid system restore. Only way I think he could get into it now is via USB and syncing it with a PC.

i have this crash too