AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is where the skin I am working on stands right now. couple more changes and I will be set.

[attachment=4]avic 001.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=3]avic 002.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]avic 003.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]avic 004.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]avic 005.jpg[/attachment]

is that on the 3.0?

Here is where the skin I am working on stands right now. couple more changes and I will be set.

[attachment=4]avic 001.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=3]avic 002.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]avic 003.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]avic 004.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]avic 005.jpg[/attachment]

is that on the 3.0?

No he's unfortunately still on Yuri's 2.0. After seeing that i want to revert back now. lol

So is there a way to add a TTS mute button to this mod?

I put one on the main navigation screen but I am sure you can put it just about anywhere you want, here is the code that I used. You will need to point to your image and use the X and Y to put it where you would like. You can also change the visiblemodel to make it show in different situations.

;Voice guidance mute

On a side note, does anyone now how to clear the cursor on the browse map screen. You can select a cursor point by just touching the screen but how do you clear that choice?

So is there a way to add a TTS mute button to this mod?

I put one on the main navigation screen but I am sure you can put it just about anywhere you want, here is the code that I used. You will need to point to your image and use the X and Y to put it where you would like. You can also change the visiblemodel to make it show in different situations.

;Voice guidance mute

On a side note, does anyone now how to clear the cursor on the browse map screen. You can select a cursor point by just touching the screen but how do you clear that choice?

press the map button.

That takes you back to the normal map view or will clear the cursor while in the normal map view. I would like to be able to clear the cursor and stay in the browsemap mode that Stanislavovich created.

Anyone know if that is possible?

That takes you back to the normal map view or will clear the cursor while in the normal map view. I would like to be able to clear the cursor and stay in the browsemap mode that Stanislavovich created.

Anyone know if that is possible?

The only way I can think of is creating a button and putting in a code like this.

onrelease='map.MOVECURSORTOGPS' visiblemodel="!ui.vFullScreenCockpit" USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

I haven't tried it but I'm somewhat certain it's possible.

New version is released:

23.07.2009 v8.3

1. Mute button on the Avoid screen turns on/off voice guidance on route. Remembers last state. When not navigating, voice is always present (i.e. overspeed warnings).

2. Added indicators to the navigation screen -- top left, if a route is present. "Lips" -- voice off, "yellow flag" -- via point is shown, "road" -- next street is shown. "Lips" have priority.

3. Track control: shows track color in the track list. "Fit to screen" available only when track color is selected.

Fixes:

1. Possible crashes when using alternative poi.icons

2. "overview mode" settings did not work.

Please download from: http://depositfiles.com/files/ffmx99ygg

PS Jason, can we attach this to the forum?

Boris

The version no. 8.3 is a little confusing as it still is a mod for iGo 8.0 and not iGo 8.3. Am I correct?

mbk

Yeah, it's still for version 2.x firmware. It just happens to be revision 8.3 of the skin.

Hoping someone here can help... Found some nice looking button images at

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25947

but cannot find how to modify my 3.0 upgraded unit to use them. Can anyone help? THANKS!

Could you please stop being so annoying and posting unrelated BS in every thread you can find?