AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

I've used a couple of files without that line, and one with it commented out, and I'm still getting the signposts in green :roll:

Can anyone post a file they are using that has the signposts in blue, I can try that and see if it works

Hey dumpy, Were you able to get the roadsigns sorted out? Let me know if you need anything.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used a couple of files without that line, and one with it commented out, and I'm still getting the signposts in green :roll:

Can anyone post a file they are using that has the signposts in blue, I can try that and see if it works

Hey dumpy, Were you able to get the roadsigns sorted out? Let me know if you need anything.

Cheers pal, how you doin, keepin well I hope :wink:

No luck with the colour of my signposts, the buggers are still green, if you've any ideas I'd be grateful, still can't figure this one out. I was struggling with using the linear compass as a button to switch between 3D/2D/2D North up, but I found I was approaching it too technically, turned out in the end to be pretty simple so I'm pleased about that :D

I'm gona give your scrolling texts a shot soon, I'll let you know what I think.

Cheers pal, how you doin, keepin well I hope :wink:

No luck with the colour of my signposts, the buggers are still green, if you've any ideas I'd be grateful, still can't figure this one out. I was struggling with using the linear compass as a button to switch between 3D/2D/2D North up, but I found I was approaching it too technically, turned out in the end to be pretty simple so I'm pleased about that :D

I'm gona give your scrolling texts a shot soon, I'll let you know what I think.

Doing okay mate. Good see you back in action. PM sent.

Has anyone been able to figure out why the car arrow is in the center of the screen when going in 2D mode? Cycling through the views makes it go back to the proper position at the botton third of the screen. Any help would be appreciated. I tried removing the mapcenter statement in the st_Navigatemap script but nothing changed I put it back.

Thanks,

Alex

Has anyone been able to figure out why the car arrow is in the center of the screen when going in 2D mode? Cycling through the views makes it go back to the proper position at the botton third of the screen. Any help would be appreciated. I tried removing the mapcenter statement in the st_Navigatemap script but nothing changed I put it back.

Thanks,

Alex

you could try playing with the values in this code found in navigatemap.ui

first value is x and second value is for the y, they are by percentage,

Thanks,

Alex

you could try playing with the values in this code found in navigatemap.ui

first value is x and second value is for the y, they are by percentage,

Thanks IDT! Worked like a charm!

November 11 update for firmware 3.0

+ 2D head-up in in overview mode. Turned on in Settings->Visual->Zoom control->Use 2D headup. Turned on by default

+ Shows adjustable zoomscale in 3D mode. Dragging the zoomscale changes map zoom, just like in 2D.

+ When navigating, if Show NextInfo is tuerned off, top bar is not displayed.

+ More flexible tilt up adjustment: 1 degree increments instead of presets.

+ Screen Off: in Navigation or Plan modes, long tap in lower left corner switches screen to black with clock.

If tilt angle in 3D does not work, put these in SYS.TXT:

[map]
3d_max_tiltlevel=9000
3d_default_tiltlevel=9000

I have a rebooting problem after updating the new version. The first time I installed it, it worked fine but then after turning it off then back on again, it kept rebooting itself. I have tried to delete the save files in the log and it did not help. Appreciate your help. :?::?::?:

Strange... should work, particualrly if it did work the first time. You could try rolling back to previous version...

I have a rebooting problem after updating the new version. The first time I installed it, it worked fine but then after turning it off then back on again, it kept rebooting itself. I have tried to delete the save files in the log and it did not help. Appreciate your help. :?::?::?:

Strange... should work, particualrly if it did work the first time. You could try rolling back to previous version...

Boris.Did the same to me on the emulator.Installs and works fine at first.Then on second boot up emulator gets to languages and says "the system has to shut down"

Hi BorisM, can you tell me the values to modify (which file) to allow using this with another mod ?

Wherever Visual settings are, I haven't looked at the code for this one yet.

Hi BorisM, can you tell me the values to modify (which file) to allow using this with another mod ?

Wherever Visual settings are, I haven't looked at the code for this one yet.

Can you tell me a place to look? I currently use a mod that does not tilt by degrees degrees in a corner near horizon.

Hi Boris:

I had the same problem.It kept rebooting at startup so I reinstalled my old data file.

Jim

Hi Boris:

I had the same problem.It kept rebooting at startup so I reinstalled my old data file.

Jim

Strange. I checked it yesterday and it seems to generally work fine (I have a problem of having absolutely no free space of the flash drive right now, which does create issues).

Can you check how much free space you got on the My Flash Drive? If it is too low, it could lead to problems due to lack of memory...