AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 27 update for 3.x firmware from Andr2000

- Fixed widths of various interface strings for better cosmetics

+ Switch to turn on/off speed logs. Turned on by default, to turn off: Settings/Track Logs/Create Speed Log

(if you do not need them, it is suggested to turn them off to prolong flash memory life)

+ Long tap on Time in navigation screen shows current date (not permanent. Next time it will show time again)

+ Ability to launch Autosputnik and Navitel from the Run menu.

+ Switch to turn on/off speed logs. Turned on by default, to turn off: Settings/Track Logs/Create Speed Log

(if you do not need them, it is suggested to turn them off to prolong flash memory life)

+ Long tap on Time in navigation screen shows current date (not permanent. Next time it will show time again)

Boris:

Another question for you. How do I change the light blue box at bottom (actual street) of navi screen to a different color? I was thinking a dark blue like it is at the top of screen during navigation.

Also my Highway signs are blue instead of green. How do I change that?

Thanks Boris.

You are the best!

Boris:

Another question for you. How do I change the light blue box at bottom (actual street) of navi screen to a different color? I was thinking a dark blue like it is at the top of screen during navigation.

Thanks Boris.

You are the best!

You will need to edit the bitmap associated with that setting to change the color. You can find the bitmap by doing a search in the navigatemap_800_400_ui file. I did this in my front end changes of this mod and made it semi transparent like the top as well.

I think the freeway sign color is based on your location? Mine are green as I'm in the US? I don't think they would be blue if your here but could be wrong.

David/Boris

What does the box at the bottom RH side do?It is an oblong with a red square in it and has 4 yellow triangles trying to get out the box!!!I can't figure out what it does.It is under the red circle symbol.

On the main screen? Mine does not have a oblong box with red square and 4 yellow triangles.. This might be something on the new version as I haven't loaded it yet.

Boris:

Thanks Boris.

You are the best!

All thanks to Stanislavovich and Andr2000. I just translate release notes :)

For the first one, you do need to edit the bitmap. For the second one, there is a file in DATA.ZIP :arrow: ui_pioneer :arrow: common named LANEINFO_SIGNPOST.INI.

By default, software uses European (blue) color for shield. Add a line from original Pioneer's US update file to revert to US green color.

I usually do that before I repost the file here, but sometimes I forget :)

David/Boris

What does the box at the bottom RH side do?It is an oblong with a red square in it and has 4 yellow triangles trying to get out the box!!!I can't figure out what it does.It is under the red circle symbol.

If you click once, it will either reset map zoom to some default value, or, if you have a route, will scale map to fit the entire route on screen.

Long click will set cursor position to current GPS position.

On the main screen? Mine does not have a oblong box with red square and 4 yellow triangles.. This might be something on the new version as I haven't loaded it yet.

It has been there forever, bottom right icon in the navigate map.

David/Boris

If you click once, it will either reset map zoom to some default value, or, if you have a route, will scale map to fit the entire route on screen.

Ok that is on the planmode page.. your correct!! :)

For the second one, there is a file in DATA.ZIP :arrow: ui_pioneer :arrow: common named LANEINFO_SIGNPOST.INI.

By default, software uses European (blue) color for shield. Add a line from original Pioneer's US update file to revert to US green color.

Hi Boris,

I've looked at that file and compared it with others from several DATA zips, but my prob is the signs are in green, whereas they should be in blue. What is the particular piece of code I need to alter?

Hi Boris,

I've looked at that file and compared it with others from several DATA zips, but my prob is the signs are in green, whereas they should be in blue. What is the particular piece of code I need to alter?

signpost_background_color=RGB(0,48,32)

For me, if the line isn't there, I get blue shields. If it is, green shields.

David/Boris

Ah I see.Thank you Boris(and David!)