AVIC411.com

skip warning and nag for AVIC F900BT 4.001000 update

Also, I have yet so see if anyone mentioned if this worked on an F90BT.

I dowloaded

AVIC_F900 v322 nowarn.rar

and used testmode to replace the 3 existing files with the ones in the "rar" AFTER backing them up!

Also if you read peoples signatures a lot put the equipment they have in it, like me, I have a F90BT

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible if you took that example of a step-by-step writeup and copy and pasted the directions on how to do this in that format? I'm sure myself and future users will take some of the fear out of doing this mod.

Also, are the hiccups gone or does it still randomly show the screen...starting up in certain modes beforehand, pausing, etc. like others have mentioned.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am not a native english speaker so it was not very easy to get all your posts, but when I understand it correct, the Software Hack doesnt work as "stand alone" - u still need to bypass the handbrake wire. Right?

I got a F9110BT for VW. I m not sure if the other models use the CanBus the same way (would be nice, if u could explain it to me), but yesterday I installed this "no warning" mod and now I can access the whole menu while driving :D

I did not do the wire bypassing.

Am I to stupid to understand, what u wrote? Is this finally working in the newest version, or why do so many ppl have problems with it?

The nag scrren is gone and I dont have issues with anything.

Thanks for this mod!!!

I backed up my complete Flashdrive folder. Is it possible to copy back all files on the unit, or will this crash while copying because some files are "used" while in Testmode? I think i need to do this in order to send my unit to a service.

THX 4 your help...

bb sr0x

I guess I can't use this for 3.010100?

This hack is used for 3.01xx and up. Mine is 3.0102 and works fine.

Just to make sure, backup the 3 files before replacing them with the hack.

Thanks for the confirmation, added the hack works perfectly. Now onto the next one :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am not a programer, but are you not going about this wrong?

The Nag screens shows typically only once everytime the unit is started. This tells me that there must be a "System Variable" some where that gets triggered saying the nag screen was shown and OK'd. Is it not easier to have the system variable set at boot up to say the nag screen was seen and approved? Again, I am not a programmer, but obviously no matter the approach, if a sub-app says it is time to show the nag screen, it would check the settings to see if that was already done, then display or not display it. :?:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there any solution to map not following the arrow issue? you know, in morning when you first start your car, it takes time to lock on to satellites and the map stays in poi mode with a crosshair as if you touched the screen. I have to press Map button to make it follow the car. otherwise it just stays there.

upd 29.12.2010 update for 3.020200 version, UC or EW

with a new phone call - AVIC always switch to MAP screen.

in first post i attach modified \My Flash Disk\APL\Tel.exe,

after his replacement, when an incoming call on AVIC remains an old window.

This is a test version, since I do not use the phone with AVIC.

please leave feedback about problems.

thanks

upd 29.12.2010 update for 3.020200 version, UC or EW

with a new phone call - AVIC always switch to MAP screen.

in first post i attach modified \My Flash Disk\APL\Tel.exe,

after his replacement, when an incoming call on AVIC remains an old window.

This is a test version, since I do not use the phone with AVIC.

please leave feedback about problems.

thanks

hey carver, any chance you can take a look on "map not following the car at first start issue"? I gave the details on my post right above yours. Thanks a lot for your efforts.