AVIC411.com

Anyone have AVIC-Z110BT? Crutchfield in stock! Amazon $1469!

Anyone have the Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT yet? Any retail stores carrying them? I have been wanting to get my hands on this ever since the press release... It looks like a great unit but I haven't found any information about it on this site. Any idea when it will be released to the stores?

Do you guys think the ground wire hack will still work on this new unit?

I found it on Amazon for $1469.99! Do you guys think they have them in stock? Another Amazon authorized seller is selling it for $1369.00 as well.

http://www.amazon.com/AVIC-Z110BT-Flags ... 054&sr=8-1

*EDIT* 7/21/2009 Looks like Crutchfield's got them in stock now...

Hello Electronics Fan,

Thanks again for shopping with Crutchfield!

On Jun 16 2009, you asked us to send you an e-mail when the Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT In-dash Navigation System, item

number 130AVIC110 was back in stock. Good News! These are in stock and ready for delivery (supplies

may be limited). To place your order immediately, please call 1-888-955-6000 to

reach a Product Advisor.

Prefer to shop on-line? Here is a link to your item on our web site.

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/prod ... 130AVIC110

Thanks again. Please let us know whenever you need anything else!

The Crutchfield Team

advisors@crutchfield.com

http://www.crutchfield.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have the Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT yet? It looks like a great unit but I haven't found any information about it on this site.

Seriously, did you even look, use the search feature?

The owner of this site has one, posted several times on it, answered alot of questions and even posted youtube videos.

I was told by Pioneer customer rep that they are shipping the orders to their distributors ,so you'll see some of them will have the unit in stock by the weekend.

Call Amazon is the only way to find out if they have it in stock or not,but I highly doubt it since it's written on the link that the processing time is 1~2 month.

Anyone have the Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT yet? It looks like a great unit but I haven't found any information about it on this site.

The owner of this site has one, posted several times on it, answered alot of questions and even posted youtube videos.

I don't own it, Pioneer gave me a chance to get a preview before it was released.

I don't own it, Pioneer gave me a chance to get a preview before it was released.

Owned :mrgreen:

I didn't say you owned. I understand that whole game, tax purposes and all.

Still, it gets frusterating when people just sign up, and ask away without even looking, expecting others to do their research for them. This particular post was especially lame, since it all starts right on the front page of this site, when he claims he couldn't find any information on this site about it.

AVIC411 used to be a really cool site. Nowadays, 10 percent of the posts are usefull, and the others are just whiners, crybabies, and people with the inability to use the search feature or know basic computer skills. Lots of old school people are now gone for the same reasons.

Looks as though my posts have now turned into the same thing, so looks as if I'm out too.

They must be off their rockers if they think people will pay that much right out the gate when most of us know that in a few short months the price will be halved.

And if anyone buys it that high you're off your &$(%ing rocker too.

I don't know what you are on, but the previous Z series, which only benefit it had over the new one is the built in hard drive. That sold for $2,000+ i think it maybe was online for $1600 or so brand new.

I doubt the price will be halved in a few months. The reason the F series was halved was because of the lack of sales due to the known boot up time, lack of responsiveness, and the fact that they were phasing these units out a good 6-7 months ago. I knew about the new units back then. Why do you think I didn't get the 90BT?

Sorry guys, I'm not new to forums in general and I know the feeling when people come and ask questions that have been covered 10x times... I looked for hours and hours over the forum for information using the search button... I couldn't find any information besides the roadshow.

Thank you for sharing the link :-)