AVIC411.com

Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the same question because that download is of the flash disk, files are all different. How do I do the install with this most recent file?

Sorry if its a dumb question but I dont want to mess up the unit if I can avoid it. Better to ask than assume.

Thanks!

ISSUE.... Please help. F900BT

The headunit will not go past the 71% mark when doing the CE update, it varies between 44% and 71%, tried at least 20 times, each time it goes from the blue screen with the % going up to a dead black screen after about 10-15 seconds. So I decided to just boot into test mode and delete all the files in the "my flash disk" folder, and copy in the ones that were on the SD. They copied in just fine, now my head unit won't go past the flash screen.

Also, it should be know for anyone that can help, my unit came preinstalled with 2.0, it was also recently (3 weeks ago) sent back for repairs. It came back from Japan with a different version of 2.0, still 2.0, but it was 2.0XXX, dont recall the exact version number, but there was no samantha tts and I couldnt boot in to testmode the old way using test mode 2.0, I had to boot into test mode with testmode 2.3. I can still boot into test mode and mess around with the files, but the system wont go past the splash screen now.

Please someone help.

Thanks Sticks... my system is now up and running with 3.02 and all with in a 2hr window, one 2.0G SD card and an instant messenger for communication. Props dude.... perfect handheld instruction the entire two hours with out one flaw or hicup. Total props.

If anyone is having problems, Sticks can walk you through it and have you up and running, definately worth contacting him.. tgadoury@egr.uri.edu

Works like a charm!!!!

Just got my Brick F7010BT up and running with 3.02!!!

Follow the instructions on page one using the files grabbed from page 15.

I would put links, but I don't know how to do that yet. :)