AVIC411.com

Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

problem i am having is with the 3rd sd card

everytime i insert the card with the files the navi system shows 0 files.

then i put the sd card back into the computer shows sd card invalid reformat

so i try over and over again two different cards from 2 different companies anyone else having this problem also

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when you insert the card and view the folder in your Avic the card is empty?

Did you unzip the files before putting them on the card??

yes unzipped from torrent downloaded. folder called my flash disk which has apn, apn2 etc....

for some reason everytime i flash my sd cards tried 3 different companies 3 different sizes varying from 2gb to 8gb

then insert them into unit in testmode says sd card has 0 files in it.

but i checked and rechecked the card on the computer before putting it into the unit. and the files where there before.

Like D-Boy said... the torrent just ain't happenin anymore :cry: so getting the X910bt.zip file might be a challenge.

It looks like the file may be available from a link in another post on a different thread. I grabbed what may be the correct file, but need a bit of help understanding the contents of what should be in the x910bt.zip file that used to be avaialble.

What were the contents of the x910bt.zip file when it was available? Was it just a data.zip file for the x910bt?

If the answer to the above question is yes, is there a way to look at the contents of one or more files in data.zip to see if they are in fact for the x910bt?

Hi All

Ive got the same problem some people are having, I have "System is starting up" stuck on the screen, The buttons are changing colour and it restarts after 5 mins.

It seems to be the way everyone is extracting the files and what SD card they are using.

Im using windows 7 and have tried winrar & winzip both with the same results.

Im using a transcend 4gb NON SDHC SD card.

First thing to check, Is the torrent download 1.52gb? It says 1.59 in the first post.

Thanks

Mathew

The torrent works fine for me, Fast download!

Still cant get mine to work, Tried a different PC and software. Re-downloaded all the files and still get the startup message stuck on screen!

Only thing is to try a different SD card but i dont have one, It seems to be copying all the files correct but its not playing ball!

The torrent works fine for me, Fast download!

Your joking right? I left the torrent running for 36 hours and had zero data downloaded. Did you use the torrent mentioned on page one of this post or did you use a different one?

EDIT: OK.. turns out I'm a douchebag... the torrent wont work if you use Vuze (which is what I was using) but the torrent appears to be working in the regular Bittorent software (http://www.bittorent.com).

I'm ready to pull the trigger on this 3.0 update but have a couple questions:

1 - What is the correct method to create a complete backup of your current unit before doing this (just in case). I'm planning on backing up the "My Flash Disck" folder from my unit but what else should I back up to make sure I can revert back to my units current state (which is 2.0) if I encounter issues?

2 - If this install fails and I need to revert back to firmware 2.0, how do I return back to my old version of CE? The 3.0 update installs a new version of CE using WINCEIMG.BIN AND WINCEIMG.CKS but I want to make sure I can install the old version if things go haywire.

• 2 weeks later...