AVIC411.com

Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

Questions, I am trying to determine if I have done something wrong when I changed to the 3.0 firmware on my F700BT. When watching movies or video from my ipod, the ipod icon in the top left corner of the screen and the title bar at the bottom of the screen will never go away now. They are permanently on, which is obviously very annoying for anyone trying to watch a video on what is already a small screen. Any ideas perhaps or is this just a bug in the new firmware?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi...

thanks for this perfect guilde except Testmode 2.3 is not working, not a big deal, but have to dig it out searching whole forum. Same with x910.zip file as torrent one is not working but some nice guy added this on his own space and it is easy download from there. H.t.t.p://energy.wub.nu/Pioneer/x910bt.zip

I have upgraded to 3.010100 but my wince still shows ver 5.0.. I go to control panel system and there it shows 5.0..

Any ideas? or I have to reinstall winCE? any verified confirm 6.2x.xx. ver image files available? any one?

TIA..

:)

Does anyone have another link to x910bt.zip? The above link is down and site renamed to "wub.nu", torrent link bad, and nothing shows up on google search or thepiratebay.org???

Help please :?

i tried bitTorrent and its not working either?....

anyone have an updated link

http://itchybot.com/x910bt.zip.torrent

That is the current, working link. I used it today to download the 1.6g file with 8 seeds and 64+ peers. It took a little over 3 hours. Your ISP may be censoring (filtering) your BT traffic to piratebay and friends, causing you fits.

• 2 weeks later...

K. i've done this process multiple times, and i'm pretty positive i've got no corrupted files, but when i restart my unit, it just sits on the splash screen. Does anyone have any ideas? The files copied perfectly to the flash drive from my sd card. everything seems to be going fine, but then i restart and there is the green nothingness again.