Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I finaly got it! My f700bt is now 3.0 updated and working better then ever! I used 1 2gb SD card

A couple of things I didnt under stand:

1st. you need to load the card with the "testmode" folder inside the testmode 2.3 folder

2nd. you need to open the x910 folder till you get to "My Flash Disk" open it then "copy" all and paste in my flash disk

using one card to do it all I guess confused me i'm not as savy as a bunch of you guys but I still done it two :D

the Link: "http://itchybot.com/x910bt.zip.torrent" was 1/2 my problem is bogas does not work

any how with all the info on the site I was able to get it up and running thanks to all who post on AVIC411 ! ! !

What am I doing wrong? Everything seemed to work fine but... My splashscreen loads and my music plays but my actual nav just gets stuck in the "system loading screen" and resets itself every 3 minutes. So frustrating! I don't know if it makes a difference but all of the files were downloaded to a mac then transferred to my SD card. Don't know if there is any mac conflicts with these files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. How do I get this thing to work? I am going to have to start from scratch?

Thanks

hi...

thanks for this perfect guilde except Testmode 2.3 is not working, not a big deal, but have to dig it out searching whole forum. Same with x910.zip file as torrent one is not working but some nice guy added this on his own space and it is easy download from there. H.t.t.p://energy.wub.nu/Pioneer/x910bt.zip

I have upgraded to 3.010100 but my wince still shows ver 5.0.. I go to control panel system and there it shows 5.0..

Any ideas? or I have to reinstall winCE? any verified confirm 6.2x.xx. ver image files available? any one?

TIA..

:)

hi...

thanks for this perfect guilde except Testmode 2.3 is not working, not a big deal, but have to dig it out searching whole forum. Same with x910.zip file as torrent one is not working but some nice guy added this on his own space and it is easy download from there. H.t.t.p://energy.wub.nu/Pioneer/x910bt.zip

I have upgraded to 3.010100 but my wince still shows ver 5.0.. I go to control panel system and there it shows 5.0..

Any ideas? or I have to reinstall winCE? any verified confirm 6.2x.xx. ver image files available? any one?

TIA..

:)

WinCE is still 5,?? it's Pioneer's buil;d numberng tat's somewhere in the sixes.

Testmode 2.3 does work, though...

Woohoo!! Did the upgrade and very very happy, it's like night and day from ver 2.06 to 3.0. Now I can use the navigation after almost 2 years of disappointment. Thanks to all :)

So that was very easy.. just like .. :D

did you try that IDT mod? I am telling you.. he has done some amazing work .. you will start loving your GPS and will keep on driving enjoying it.. : :D

I am happy that you got it done.. good Job.. now you deserve a nice long trip :lol: Gas prices are going down as well :lol:

Woohoo!! Did the upgrade and very very happy, it's like night and day from ver 2.06 to 3.0. Now I can use the navigation after almost 2 years of disappointment. Thanks to all :)

So that was very easy.. just like .. :D

did you try that IDT mod? I am telling you.. he has done some amazing work .. you will start loving your GPS and will keep on driving enjoying it.. : :D

I am happy that you got it done.. good Job.. now you deserve a nice long trip :lol: Gas prices are going down as well :lol:

Thanks so much for your help, without the link I would have been frustrated. Will do the IDT mod tomorrow :)