AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great mod, but i have one question, where can I find some map coloc skinds (other then the crappy pionner ones that came with the update). Will the old one work that i have from the chm mod from 2.0? or do i need to get one that will work with igo 8.3?

Color schemes are the same. If you are using something like RealView or Xerces ones, which have sky and sun and all, make sure that you also have bitmaps that they reference on the AVIC. iGO 8.0 ignored those settings, but new one does use them...

This update looks GREAT! I have not had the chance to test it out on the road, but from just playing around wit it for a few mins sitting outside i love it. deff like how you put the trip comput stuff on screen with a touch of the screen to show/hide it. Can't wait to see what you add next to it!!!! (not sure exactly what you could, but i'm sure you will find something cool!!)

This update looks GREAT! I have not had the chance to test it out on the road, but from just playing around wit it for a few mins sitting outside i love it. deff like how you put the trip comput stuff on screen with a touch of the screen to show/hide it. Can't wait to see what you add next to it!!!! (not sure exactly what you could, but i'm sure you will find something cool!!)

next target is the signpost and gurjon skin stuff

Impressive work!!! I'm trying to figure out how to add a button to hide the "on map trip computer" like you did. I'm assuming it would need to add it to this code (my quick launch buttons) but I'm not sure what to add. I appreciate any insignt.

layer ui_QuickMenuButtonTrip z=6000>

IDT,

Your SYS.txt ha the following settings...

3d_max_tiltlevel=10000

3d_max_zoomlevel=1500

How do these numbers work? If I wanted to have something between your angle and the default system angle, what would be the value or direction to change the number on the tilt? Your current setup is almost half the screen showing sky and I would like to have the sky takes up 1/3 or less. Also, if I wanted to zoom in the equivalent of pushing up on the knob 4 times, do you know what that would be?

Thanks,

-K